March 2012 Moms

I love new words... but do you really have to...

grab my ears in the middle of Walmart and shout EAR !!!   LOL  One of the joys of having so many piercings is his fascination at  pushing my face sideways and grabbing an ear... and he just started tugging at my nose ring lately

...  He's been saying it a while but it only just clicked with me today that he was actually saying EAR not just making noise... DOH.. Mommy is getting slow in her old age
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: I love new words... but do you really have to...

• That's funny!  I don't think Jane has any volume other than shouting....

• ZimgerZimger member

Haha

All of Liams words are coming out at the top of his lungs. He pointed out a duck lawn ornament at the store...the whole place knew there was a DUCK right there! lol.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • It takes me awhile to realize he's saying something too sometimes. It just dawned on me that he's saying "thank you" when we give him something. Except it sounds more like "danka", so apparently he's channeling some of his German roots!
  • WipzWipz member

My lil guy looked at his daddy and waved and said Bye.. because Daddy was going nap nap ( he works nights )

.. awwww  he usually waves and says hey.. but this is the first time he said Bye.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"