5 Weeks Pregnant

To be Pregnant or not to be?

Hey everyone! I'm new to this site and to well everything that has to do with babies and pregnancies (no children yet). My husband and I aren't planning to have children at the moment, but things don't always work out how we want them to, and to be honest we would love to have a baby now. I haven't had my menstural cycle this month...I'm actually 11 days late. I have taken two pregnancy tests and both came out Negative.

I have no "normal" pregnancy symptoms (i.e no nausea, no cravings, no extreme soreness of breasts), but I have been bloated for a couple weeks now and lots of gas (which is not normal for me, it's embarrassingly worse). Is there a chance I can be pregnant? Has anyone else experienced this? Every where I look women describe being pregnant as having all these crazy symptoms and I know every one is different, but I don't want to get excited if I am not pregnant. I just need to hear that pregnancies really do differ and I could be pregnant...

I'm going to the doctor today so I'll find out for sure if I am or not, but I wanted to hear other personal experiences. Thanks in advance!! Smile

Re: To be Pregnant or not to be?

• You could def be pregnant, especially if you have a very normal on time cycle.  Depending on time of day and fluid intake can effect a positive result. The more fluid you drink before taking a pregnancy test can give you a neg result by diluting the hormone in your urine. That happened to Me. I was so excited to take the test with my 1st that i drank a huge Bottle of water and got a Negative result when i really was pregnant. You can get a blood test from your Dr. which will give more accurate results. Good luck to you!
  • So are you preggo??
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"