Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

Remembrance

So I wanted to know what you guys thought about this: I was thinking about planting a tree in honor of the baby we lost today, something in remembrance to him/her. And we decided to name the baby Quinn, its a neutral name that we both had on our list and since we didnt get far enough to find out the gender. I went in for my 12wk apt and found an empty gestational sac, sucks a lot, but im trying to stay positive. I know my baby will be waiting for me in heaven and that they will be watching over me. 

Re: Remembrance

• Options
    I'm sorry for your loss, I think that's a very good idea.

"Love is what makes pain bearable." - I love you my Angels. 
    **All After a Loss Welcome**
    BFP #1: 6/25/09 EDD 2/13/10 @ 6 weeks- Saw HB @ 9 weeks - DS born 2/11/10 (39w5d)
    BFP #2: 2/20/13 EDD 11/4/13 - Saw HB 3/19/13 (7w2d) - MMC discovered 4/13/13 (10w5d) - Est. loss @ 9w3d - D&C 4/14/13
    BFP #3: 12/19/13 (4 w1d) EDD 8/27/14 - 1/1/14 discovered it was ectopic/ tube had burst/ had surgery to remove tube (@ 6 weeks)
    BFP #4: 9/10/14 (3w6d) EDD 5/21/15 - natural MC 9/23/14 @ 5w5d
    BFP #5: 11/23/14 (3w3d) EDD 8/4/15 - Please be our Rainbow!

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Sorry for your loss. I think it is also a really good idea
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am so sorry you even have to consider this but I love the idea and think I may have to copy it.
    IVF#1 in March 2013.  BFP!  Due date 12/11/13.
    image Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lost my sweet angel...D&C on 6/11/13.

IVF#2 in September.  BFP!  Due date 6/8/14!
    imageimage
  • Options

I'm so sorry for your loss.

I miscarried 2 weeks ago at 6w3d. When my OB advised that I would likely miscarry, DH and I prayed to St. Jude to save our baby. We decided that if the baby ended up making it, we would give the baby the mn Jude regardless of sex. We did lose our baby and named him/her Jude. 

My in-laws gave us a flower bush to plant in memory of our baby. I feel that planting the flowers gave us so much comfort when we needed it. It also makes me feel good to keep the baby's memory alive. 

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"