TTC After a Loss 6 Months+
Options

Bi-Weekly Wine and Cheese Party

Wow. When you measure your life in 2 week increments, time really flies!

This is our bi-weekly check in, condensed version. Feel free to let us know how life is, you can b!tch, you can moan, you can complain, you can brag, you can cry, whatever you want. Please enjoy some wine and cheese...and if you are feeling adventurous, I included a 16th century wine press - in case you wanted to make your own Wink

TTC since April 2010
BFP #1 – March 2011, missed m/c April 2011
BFP #2 – October 2011, m/c November 2011
Surprise BFP #3 – December 2011, diagnosed as cornual, terminated January 2012
BFP #4 – June 2012, m/c July 2012
Diagnosed with bicornuate ute and MTHR gene mutation
BFP #5 – October 2012, missed m/c November 2012
BFP #6 – January 2013, m/c March 2013
No longer TTC. Diagnosis: Hostile ute. Heartbroken and bitter. Pursuing surrogacy.
June 2013 - Carrier found! Could this really happen?!
~All AL always welcome~

Re: Bi-Weekly Wine and Cheese Party

• Options
    I don't really have an update. Things came to a screeching halt withe the agency we applied with (they rescheduled us twice for our initial meeting, among other things) and we are kind of limbo right now. We have a potential lead on a surrogate and I'm crossing everything that it works out. It's just so hard to get my hopes up anymore. So, we are in the "wait and see" phase. Other than that, I'm just enjoying the recent bout of sunshine!!

TTC since April 2010
    No longer TTC. Diagnosis: Hostile ute. Heartbroken and bitter. Pursuing surrogacy.
    ~All AL always welcome~

• Options

Hi Sammer! Thank you for running the check-in. That stinks so much about the agency. I'm so sorry that they ended up being complete PITAs.  I really hope everything works out with the lead you have and will keep sending positive vibes your way.

My update - I don't know what is going on with me.  My chart looks like I O'd after I got that positive OPK but based on the u/s that I had the same day, completely impossible for O to have happened.  Ugh. I don't know what to think if my chart "shows" O but I actually didn't. I'm still temping until I know for certain it's worthless.

Non-TTC - I'm still studying for the bar. Which means I'm tired and cranky Smile

DH and I are in Nashville this week looking at houses for our move. Luckily, he has to work during the day so I'm hanging out in the room studying. 

The day the Bump died - Jasper is wise
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    EKGibsEKGibs member

Sammer: It sucks that agency didn't work out. I have everything crossed that this new lead will be a success!

buggirl: Good luck with finding a house!

mlal: Hopefully your cycles will get back on track & you will O at a normal time.

I don't have any new updates. I'm currently on CD & having a weird AF. I ALWAYS bleed through at least one tampon in an hour or two, usually 2 or 3 but this month I have only used about 2 tampons a day & haven't bled through a single one. I'm not complaining about it but I keep waiting for the flood to happen when I least expect it.

It would be real nice if this became my new normal but I have a feeling next month will make up for it. Thanks for running this thread, Sammer! The wine & cheese look wonderful.

TTC since 4/28/07
    Diagnosed w/ endometriosis 12/2010 Laproscopic surgery & 6 months of Lupron
    BFP 12/17/2011,EDD 8/23/12,ectopic discovered 12/29/11 at 6 weeks recieved methotrexate
    Dec '12 HSG & ultrasound showed abnormalities & more endo. Laproscopic surgery in January '13 showed significant damage & scar tissue from Endo. IVF is our best shot to concieve our rainbow.

June '13 Decided to go the adoption route!

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

imageimageFollow Me on Pinterestimageimageimage

***PGAL/PAL WELCOME***

• Options

sammer - I'm so sorry you're dealing all this bull from the agency. I have everything crossed that this lead plays out!!

buggirl - I feel sad that I am not your FF friend and I can't see your chart Can you friend me? :-P I hope you figure out what's going on soon, that's really frustrating. I hope studying is going ok, I know how much it sucks to study for those huge exams. When's the exam?

mlal - I keep stalking your chart every day and keep scratching my head. Something changed around CD26, the pattern is different - the temps are a bit higher but also more rocky. Hard to say. But at least you know you had good timing if you did O!

EKGibs - It's frustrating when your body changes on you, ugh. I hope this is your new normal and you don't have to deal with super heavy flow anymore.

lindsayhilleary - Sorry about AF :( I was stalking your chart like crazy and was so bummed to see AF showed up. Booooo. I hope you get good news from the SA so you guys don't have to worry about it anymore.

Update: Not too much. I'm having my surgery tomorrow. I have to be there at 12:30 - sucks to have a late appt, but hopefully everything will go smoothly. I'm really nervous, about everything. I won't know until after it's done how long we'll have to TTA, or whether I'll need to take any hormones or anything like that. It will depend on what they find and what they do. I just want this to be over so I don't have to worry about it anymore. I hope it'll go ok and that we won't have to TTA for too long.

(((HUGE HUGS))) all around!!

TTC #1 since Sept 2011
    BFP#1 1/31/12. Empty sac discovered 3/5/12. MTX due to location in uterine horn.
    BFP#2 2/27/13. Empty sac confirmed 3/20/13. Mifepristone + cytotec.
    Currently TTA until Fall 2013, waiting for operative hysteroscopy
    Blog   ​Chart

• Options

Thanks for hosting the party, Sammer. I'm pretty new to this side, but I've read about your agency woes. I'm so sorry the process has been so frustrating, but FX this new lead works out!

Bug- I'm sorry about the wacky "O" or lack-there-of. How frustrating! On a different note, good luck on the bar exam! When is the test?

Mlal- I hope your body can get it's sh!t together soon and you can save a call to your doc.

EK- Isn't it amazing how super aware of our bodies we have become? Before all this, I don't know that I would have even noticed a change in my flow. Hopefully this is your new norm!

Lindsay- I actually think it's really sweet that your DH is being proactive to do his part. I hope all his tests come back normal. Keep us updated!

MrsE- Tons of ((hugs)) and good vibes coming for your surgery tomorrow. I hope all goes smooth and your wait time to TTC isn't too long. Take care of yourself and let us know how you're doing!

As for me, I had my f/u with my OB today to discuss my RPL testing and SHG results. The long version is on the main board, but basically the tests were all normal. So now DH has to go for a SA, and if that comes back normal he's recommending Clomid. It was a lot of info to take in, and we won't know for sure what the next step is for a few weeks, but I'm glad that things are moving forward and we have a plan with options.  

Non-TTCAL wise, still liking my new job! I've been there just over two weeks and and really starting to feel confident in what I'm doing. I really like everyone I work with too, which is always a bonus.

Hugs all around! 

BFP#1 8/3/12~EDD 4/1/13~Natural M/C 9/1/12-9w6d 
    BFP#2 5/30/13~EDD 2/3/14~Confirmed CP 5/31/13
    7/12/13 Hysteroscopy & Lap Lysis of Adhesions
    1st Cycle on Clomid Aug '13: BFP#3 8/24/13~EDD 5/3/14
    Hoping Third Time's a Charm!!- IT'S A GIRL!!!! 
    KAYLIE MARIE IS HERE! BORN 5/4/14

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 

Lilypie - (nUwf)

All AL-ers welcome in my posts! <3
  • Options

I take the Bar on July 30 and 31st which is starting to seem really, really close. Eek!

mlal - I like that you CHs are staying nice and solid and your temp went back up after that dip. Much, much better looking than last cycle. 

EK - I'm glad AF is playing nice and WOOHOO! on your decision to adopt.  It's something we will start looking at more seriously once we move and get settled in. 

Lindsey - Your DH is awesome! I think that is great that he decided on his own he wants to get checked out.

Mrs.E - I am so very frustrated for you! I know how much you were wanting to avoid having your surgery in August or September but, on the positive side, I'm glad the doctor did not go forward with something they were not comfortable with. FX you get your new surgery scheduled at a good time. 

Luna - FX that your DH's s/a comes back normal.  I'm glad your doctor has a plan going forward. 

Jenek - ((((hugs)))) you and your LO where in my prayers last night. I've been thinking about you a lot. 

The day the Bump died - Jasper is wise
  • Options
    Hi everyone! (((hugs))) all around. I don't have too much to report. We're still TTA and will be for a long time. I can't remember if I've shared that here yet or not, but DH and I have gone back to our "orginal plan" from before our surprise BFP last year and subsequent loss. For us this means waiting until we're both in our 30s to TTC (currently I'm 27 & DH is 29). I'm good with it and am trying to focus on our life together just us and the doggies and doing fun things together like walking, hiking, and doggie play dates at the dog park. I'm also hoping to advance my career and recently applied for another position within my current employer, so FX that I get the promotion!!

July TTCAL Siggy Challenge - Favorite Children's Book
    Donkey-Donkey - Roger Duvoisin  1968  Vintage Childrens Book
    Surprise BFP 5/15/12, EDD 1/29/13, mm/c @ 8wks, discovered at 11wks, D&C 7/11/12
    AF finally arrived on Christmas after 167 days of waiting.
    TTA until January 2014
    Follow Me on Pinterestimageimage
    PGAL/PAL always welcome

• Options

Bug - Good luck on the house hunting and on studying. I definitely don't miss studying at all!! I'm sorry your body is playing tricks on you. *HUGS*

Mlal - I hope you get some answers if/when you call your OB.

EKG - FX that this is your new normal and you don't have it twice as bad next month!

Lindsay - YAY for inlaws leaving. I hope your DH sperm analysis comes back just fine. 

Mrs. E - How did surgery go? FX for a speedy recovery!

Luna - I'm glad your test results were normal, but at the same time, I know how frustrating that can be because you have no answers. YAY for liking your job!

LLP - GOOD LUCK with your new application for a job! FX it turns into an amazing opportunity for you! I'm glad you and DH are at a good place in regards to TTA. PS: I love stalking you and your adorable puppies on FB! Annie and Blue are just too cute Big Smile

TTC since April 2010
    ~All AL always welcome~

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"