Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: ~lisamoe~

• Options
    jmo866jmo866 member
    I was just going to ask this, I just saw that it is almost time! Big Smile

• Options
    Thanks for thinking about me, ladies :) I'm doing good. Tired, but good. This exhaustion is no joke the last few weeks. I'm trying to enjoy DS as much as possible and do lots of things together before baby comes. I'm also getting super anxious to find out the sex of this baby! Its killing me!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Aww, so exciting! Do you think this baby'll come early or be late? :)
  • Options

Well, if I had to bet, I would say late.

My OB did my strep test yesterday and said I wasn't dilated (I know it doesn't matter but it would be a little encouraging!)

When I was pregnant with Andrew I swore I would go early and didn't.  So, I'm not holding my breath this time around.  I'm just thinking I will be late.  If I go a little early it would be a pleasant surprise.

But...I haven't done hardly anything to prepare for the new baby!  I need to start cracking.  I did wash clothes today and some neutral blankets. 

Hows your DS and of course, DD?

• Options
    imagelisamoe:

They are doing well. DD loves her little brother, and he seems to enjoy her, too. If he's crying, she can lay next to him, and he'll stop. It's pretty cute!

• Options
    imageclineak:
    imagelisamoe:

They are doing well. DD loves her little brother, and he seems to enjoy her, too. If he's crying, she can lay next to him, and he'll stop. It's pretty cute!

That's awesome!  Hopefully we'll have the same luck over here when the new baby comes.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"