Detroit Babies

Daycare options in Commerce area

Hi all.  This is my first time on here, and I'm looking for some daycare suggestions in the Commerce area.  We are moving there from Northville in the next 2 weeks and have no idea where to start.  LO is due in August....

Re: Daycare options in Commerce area

• I'm in commerce also and I have hear great things about teddy bear clubhouse it at the corner of Oakley park and Martin rd. a really good friend takes her two kids there and they love it. I'm due the end of Auguest and so thankfully my mom will be able to watch are daughter :
  • I highly recommend Teddy Bear's Playhouse as the other member posted. I had my daughter there from three to six months and they were wonderful. We've since left, as grandma retired to take care of the little one but I would absolutely go back if we ever needed daycare again. I searched every daycare in the area and they were the only place I felt good about. The women in the infant room were wonderful and kind. I learned of them from an acquaintance who's used them for her three kids up until they were older. I'm so glad she'd given me the recommendation.

They did have a waiting list when I used them (late last year into early this year) so check into them asap!

• Loading the player...
  • A late reply, but I just discovered the Detroit board. My LO goes to an in-home daycare in Commerce: Shining Stars (Welch between Pontiac Trail and Oakley Park).

There is a related preschool (Ella's Stars off of Benstein) that we will send LO to once she's a bit older.

We also liked Teddy Bear Playhouse but they had a waiting list and were unable to guarantee a spot before I had to return to work.

View Full Size Image

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"