August 2012 Moms

My before and after

The obesity post got me thinking. A lot of you have already seen this. I posted on facebook. The first picture was Christmas 2009 so there is a 3.5 year differane and close to 60 lbs difference. I am not posting this to be an AW but to show that it can be done.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: My before and after

• You look amazing. You should feel so proud.
  • Wow! You are such an inspiration! That must have been a lot of hard work, you look amazing!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicPhotobucket
  • Loading the player...
  • Wow! You look amazing. Any tips for those trying hard to get motivated? I know I want to lose weight, but can not stick with it.
  • ccamccam member
    You look awesome!

Trying for #1 since May 2010   l   DX ~ Unexplained Infertility June 2011

IUI #1&2 = BFN; IUI #3 = BFP, m/c @ 6 weeks

November '11 ~ IVF#1 ~ ER 11/18 (29R, 17F) ~ 5dt of one beautiful blast on 11/23 = BFP!!

Beta #1 9dp5dt = 116, P4 = 28 ~ Beta #2 13dp5dt = 700 ~ Beta #3 20dp5dt = 9500, P4 = 26

1st u/s 12/27 - hb of 156!! EDD 8.10.12 :)   **TEAM GREEN!**

Sweet baby boy born 8.18.12

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Trying for #2

FET #1 - October '13 - c/p   l   FET #2 - December '13 - cancelled :(   l   FET #2.2 - 1.30.14 - BFN

~ More testing - hysteroscopy, endometrial biopsy & more b/w - all normal / negative~

Surprise BFP while waiting on FET #3 ~ beta #1 500; beta #2 1600; first u/s 4/3 - measuring 5w5d, no hb yet!; 2nd u/s 4/10 - hb 132, measuring 6w6d - EDD 11.29.14 :)    **TEAM GREEN!**

Beautiful baby girl born 11.24.14

• I think I tell you on a daily basis, but here it is... AGAIN!!

You look absolutely amazing! I am so happy that I have had help keeping myself accountable with you! We have come a long way, but you look great! WOOHOO

• Go girl!

I had major weight loss in 2011, but I'm still 10 above my goal weight after pregnancy.  It's hard!! 

• You look amazing. Congrats on all of your hardwork paying off!
    imageimage
  • imageklmcguire:
    I think I tell you on a daily basis, but here it is... AGAIN!! You look absolutely amazing! I am so happy that I have had help keeping myself accountable with you! We have come a long way, but you look great! WOOHOO

Ditto all of this! Your progress has made me continue to strive at losing weight. That and all your nummy recipes!
    imageimage

Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Wow! You look amazing!! Seriously inspiring! 
    Wife. Boy mom x6. Expecting #7. Wannabe homesteader.
    , 💙💙💙💙💙💙
  • WOW!! You look incredible!!! You should be so proud!! That is amazing! Way to go!!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• You look amazing!

"To be able to practice five things everywhere under heaven constitutes perfect virtue...gravity, generosity of soul, sincerity, earnestness, and kindness."
  • Amazing job!  You look fantastic, and I can only imagine how much better you feel!

image image
  • Incredible! Now go give yourself a calorie free pat on the back! :) 
  • imageDemoDoll:
    imageklmcguire:
    I think I tell you on a daily basis, but here it is... AGAIN!! You look absolutely amazing! I am so happy that I have had help keeping myself accountable with you! We have come a long way, but you look great! WOOHOO
    Ditto all of this! Your progress has made me continue to strive at losing weight. That and all your nummy recipes!
    Yep, me too :-)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imageTula214:
    Wow! You look amazing. Any tips for those trying hard to get motivated? I know I want to lose weight, but can not stick with it.

This!!
  • Oh my gosh!! You look incredible! That's so awesome, you should feel very accomplished and proud of your self.

Proud Mama to cleft cutie <3
  • Wow - amazing.  Great job.
  • imageDemoDoll:
    imageklmcguire:

Wait, wait, wait- there are recipes involved? I thought it was all fancy jogging strollers and fabulous clothing!?

Seriously, you look beautiful and definitely should be proud of yourself! 

• Thank you everyone. I really appreciate it. As far as advice.  The biggest thing is your mind frame. You have to want to do it. It has to become a lifestyle change. www.skinnymom.com and www.skinnytaste.com have some awesome recipes. I still have cheat days at least once a week but If I eat more than I should I work out extra hard. I lost most of the weight before my wedding so that was my big motivator. Not I am currently 8 lbs lighter than I was before I got pregnant with Griffin and I want to lose another 7. You have to find foods that you like and can make part of your lifestyle. We have been eating a lot of fish and chicken and also fruits and veggies. I did weight watchers as well to lose this weight.
  • Wow, that's a big change! Good for you for being able to do it :)
  • You go, girl!  You look amazing.   
    photo judgejudy.jpg Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagelyo4785:
    You look amazing. You should feel so proud.
      this
    lolololo
  • Wow! Good job. You look amazing

• Wow you look great!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"