September 2012 Moms

1st bday present

Anyone already know what you're getting LO for a 1st bday gift? I have my eye on one of these rocking animals. Not the most practical, but seriously adorable.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: 1st bday present

• WE are doing a zoo membership :)
  • I was thinking of those rocking animals, but not at that price! My sister got one at Toys R Us for like $50 so we'll probably go that route.

I was going to get a swim membership for him, but then realized he is really free anyways, so really it would be for me.

• Loading the player...
  • Those are adorable! I haven't decided yet, I am REALLY slacking on this birthday thing.  I think I don't want to admit my little Beb is going to be ONE!

• Eric Ryan is getting a ball popper and a book from us. I'm sure he'll get plenty of stuff from everyone else and we'll have to figure out where to put it!

• I think we're going to get him the PBK anywhere chair. Someone mentioned Christmas and that might be another option. We've bought so many things recently that I'm running out of ideas for him!

ETA: My parents already got him this:https://www.amazon.com/Little-Tikes-620744-Cozy-Truck/dp/B004HKQI9G/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1371826584&sr=8-4&keywords=little+tikes+car

• DS has so many hand-me-down books and toys that used to belong to his sister, so I'm not getting him much. His main present is a large activity cube and I also bought a knockoff PBK anywhere chair a while ago that I think I'll give to him for his birthday.

Our present to DD for her first birthday was a swing set, which we still have.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • hmp1hmp1 member

Love those rockers! Are you thinking one of the bear ones to go with your theme? So cute.

I got him a radio flyer ride on vintage race car to go with the party theme. 

James Sawyer 12.3.10
    Leo Richard 9.20.12 

• imageCdnFarmGirl08:

I was thinking of those rocking animals, but not at that price! My sister got one at Toys R Us for like $50 so we'll probably go that route.

I was going to get a swim membership for him, but then realized he is really free anyways, so really it would be for me.

I now see them on other sites too. Hayneedle has less expensive versions. DD will definitely get a book or two as well.

• Was just looking on Amazon and found this:

https://www.amazon.com/Little-Tikes-Spray-Rescue-Truck/dp/B00327TL94/ref=sr_1_8?ie=UTF8&qid=1371826584&sr=8-8&keywords=little+tikes+car

Somebody needs to get their LO this! It even squirts real water! How flippin cute!

• I know I am going to buy a Pandora and a bead, then I will add a bead each year until 16 or 18.

I plan on some toys and maybe some clothes as well.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • hmp1hmp1 member
    imagemnkate:

imageharti09:
    We're doing a customized Radio Flyer Wagon. I was perfectly fine with a standard Pathfinder version, but DH started playing around with the 'build your own' option, so now it's this monster of a thing with their names on it. 

Well, we were going to get him a plain old Radio Flyer trike.....but now that I know we can customize it, I'll be getting him a Monster Trike with his own nameplate. There goes my birthday budget :0)

:fingers in ears:

I do not need to know about this 

James Sawyer 12.3.10
    Leo Richard 9.20.12 

• Hmm we'll have to see. I need to think about fun 1 year toys that we don't already have, then I'll start paying more attention at yard sales and resale sites. I'm pretty cheap as well. ;)

I don't even remember what all we got DS for his 3rd birthday just 2 months ago. I know a floor puzzle and I know we got him other stuff, but all the super cool presents came from other people. And I'm okay with that. 

Next year for his 4th birthday I do intend to get him a bike, so that will be special at least. 

Still have to figure out for Hazel! She isn't having a big party, though. Shockingly all of her grandparents will be in town (they are all out of state) and that is more than Eric got his first 2 birthdays. 

imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagehmp&mrj:
    imagemnkate:

imageharti09:
    We're doing a customized Radio Flyer Wagon. I was perfectly fine with a standard Pathfinder version, but DH started playing around with the 'build your own' option, so now it's this monster of a thing with their names on it. 

Well, we were going to get him a plain old Radio Flyer trike.....but now that I know we can customize it, I'll be getting him a Monster Trike with his own nameplate. There goes my birthday budget :0)

:fingers in ears:

I do not need to know about this 

Seriously. I looked it up...it comes in pink... Beb ::cough:: me ::cough:: loves all things pink  we may need one. 

• I want to get him a prince lion heart ride on animal. I think the mouse is my favorite!

BFP #1 Chemical Pregnancy

BFP #2 DS Bennett

BFP #3 Missed Miscarriage 8wks

BFP #4 Miscarriage 6 wks

BFP #5 Due August 10, 2015

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"