Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

Today is angel baby due date currently pregnant mc twin

I have been dreading this day now for months and here it is....the day my angel baby was due. Hard to believe I could have been a mom to a take home baby. I am currently 8wk2. I Am in the process of mc a twin. I am bleeding so heavy like last mc that i am very scared that the whole pregnancy will be loss. This is irony at its cruelest.nbsp;nbsp;How have you coped with baby due date? It just doesn't seem real.nbsp;

Re: Today is angel baby due date currently pregnant mc twin

• Options

For the first DD day, I do everything in my power to forget about it and distract myself.  Maybe is sounds cold-hearted, but for my own sanity it was necessary. I found myself getting far too depressed about something I could never change. Subsequent years I would think about them, but even then, after I had my 27 wk loss I barely think about the other losses in the same light.  I think about my little Jackson that would have been the same age as my niece and best friend's daughter.  So seeing them around bring up a lot of emotion sometimes.  His DD was 25/01/07, and my most recent loss (yesterday) had and EDD of 08/01/14.  So having them so close together will probably be a lot harder than before.  But I try to stay optimistic.  I'm a fake-it-til-you-make-it kind of person, and I think it helps. 

A lot of people plant trees or make craft or something to commemorate the loss.  But it's up to you what helps you feel at peace.

Son: Jackson, 11/02/06, stillborn due to PPROM and IUGR. Over the next ten years we had 9 miscarriages from 8-14 weeks. On May 18, 2016 my daughter, Ridley, was born. We're OADNBC.
  • Options

I'm so sorry you're hurting today. And I'm also so sorry for what you are going through now. I'm sending you good thoughts and prayers for your current pregnancy. {{{HUGS}}}}

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

\image  image

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"