Single Parents

So angry at XH...

He let his gf cut DD's hair. DD just turned 1 and has a decent head of hair. I have trimmed her bangs once and it was just to get them out of her eyes. The gf supposedly used to be a hairdresser so that is what he is using as his defense, which I don't care she shouldn't touch my daughter's hair! XH said he didn't think I would even notice! I told him that I look at DD every day...I will notice! The sad part is her hair wasn't even cut evenly and her bangs are way too short! Ugh...co parenting gives me a migraine! He doesn't think its a big deal...and yeah its hair and will grow back but I have taken care of her on my own since she was four months old and he decided he wanted to be a dad again when DD was nine months and has her one day a week. So I feel like I should be consulted on things like this before they happen even though he is her father.
Sorry for the rant! It helps let go of some of the anger!

Re: So angry at XH...

• I believe I have already volunteered once to track down the GF and punch her in the face and I will offer again. Cutting your DD's hair is not a guy move, that's a GF poking a stick at you move. I'd take DD somewhere to get it cleaned up, give dad the bill, and consider making sure your custody order is very specific about everything. What's wrong with that woman? And good for you for not engaging.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagetracy41:
    I believe I have already volunteered once to track down the GF and punch her in the face and I will offer again. Cutting your DD's hair is not a guy move, that's a GF poking a stick at you move. I'd take DD somewhere to get it cleaned up, give dad the bill, and consider making sure your custody order is very specific about everything. What's wrong with that woman? And good for you for not engaging.

You are my hero! I'd do everything she said! He has no business making those decisions and his GF has no business touching your child at all! 

30 - Waiting to TTC#2

PCOS -Fibroids -Type 1 Diabetes

• Loading the player...
  • imagetracy41:
    I believe I have already volunteered once to track down the GF and punch her in the face and I will offer again. Cutting your DD's hair is not a guy move, that's a GF poking a stick at you move. I'd take DD somewhere to get it cleaned up, give dad the bill, and consider making sure your custody order is very specific about everything. What's wrong with that woman? And good for you for not engaging.

I so wish I could take you up on the offer! I have so many people tell me they wouldn't blame me if I lost it on this chick but I know she isn't worth it. I actually just spoke to my lawyer a few weeks ago to get our our of court agreement filed through the court so I will have to get very specific now. I keep wishing everything wouldn't have come to this but it is what it is.
  • I.would.be.SO PISSED. 

You are handling this gracefully, and props to you for that.  

Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"