Secondary IF
Options

Intro Second go at IF treatment for #2

Hello ladies...hope it's okay to introduce myself.

DH and I go back to the RE on Thursday to discuss trying for #2. DD 1 will be 2 in August and we're thinking it's the right time to start trying again. DD1 was conceived via my 3rd IUI with menopur/trigger.

Last time around I was dx'd with PCOS based on my testosterone and antral follicle count. This time around, my testosterone appears to be normal, but my TSH is up to 4.17 so I don't know if that will be a factor, and I will hopefully have an ultrasound on thursday to check my follicles.

I'm also about 50 pounds overweight and actively working on losing the weight, but still hoping to move forward with treatment. I'll be seeing a new doctor which makes me nervous, but hoping for a good appointment and plan come Thursday. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPicBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Intro Second go at IF treatment for #2

• Options
    Welcome to the 2IF board.  Sorry you have to be here, but glad you found us.  Hope your 2IF journey is short and that you are outta here quickly ;)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

DD conceived after 3 years of ttc.
    MFI - DH had varicocele repair and took Clomid to get DD b. 02/2010

TTC #2 since 6/2010
    10/2012 DH diagnosed with Epilepsy
    A few failed IUIs summer 2012 and 2013. 
    DH taking clomid and waiting to see if he needs another vericocele repair. 
    Hoping for a 2015 baby or babies. 
    Wishing, hoping, waiting.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

imageAprilDrew04:
    Welcome to the 2IF board.  Sorry you have to be here, but glad you found us.  Hope your 2IF journey is short and that you are outta here quickly ;)

Glad you found us too!  Some people get cranky if you find the wrong board, so I'm happy to have you here and hope to see you leave real quick!  Baby dust to you! 

Katherine 3 YO Olivia Ann TTC since Oct. 2010 image image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"