Austin Babies

Baby Shower Gifts

Hello Everyone!! If you are looking for beautiful and unique baby shower gifts please visit my website at: www.oneintheovendiapercakes.com  I offer a huge variety of diaper cakes, diaper stork sacks, and other wonderful baby items.  If you are going to be attending a baby shower take the hassle out of shopping and be the hit "HIT" gift giver with a custom diaper cake.  The sky is the limit when it comes to shapes and themes of diaper cakes so don't hesitate to contact me if you don't see what you are looking for on my website.  I am located in Austin, TX and happy to accommodate local delivery but also ship to anywhere in the US.

Re: Baby Shower Gifts

• That's a really cute company name!  Really cute diaper cakes :) !

I'd also like to mention that you can also check out www.ribbies.com for cute baby girl hair clips.  All hair clips come with a no slip grip, which makes it perfect for all types of hair, including baby hair!  Ribbies has hair clip gift sets that are readily available, from hair bows to ribbon clips, these are perfect for baby girl shower gifts!  Ribbies also carries other girls hair accessories including hair bows, headbands, ponytail holders and more!  

Check it out :) 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"