October 2012 Moms
Options

WTF Weds.

Because its already one of those days!!!
Birthday

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: WTF Weds.

• Options
    WTF neighbor??!!! Why are you using the table saw outside our window until 2 AM???
    Birthday

• Options
    WTF self??!!! Why haven't you packed for your flight that is in 6 hours???
    Birthday

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    WTF DH...why don't you ever listen to me. I said to wait until our neighbor got home before making a decision to pay $1000 to get our ac fixed. You didn't. Neighbor said he could have done it for $150.
    =BFP#1 11/2009, It's a boy! 3/2010, Our Angel Ian born sleeping 7/3/2010 (cord accident 37w5d); BFP#2 1/2011, mmc confirmed 2/24/2011, incomplete natural mc so had D&C 3/11/2011; BFP#3 6/19/2011, natural mc 6/21/2011; BFP#4 7/15/2011, no hb at 7w5d, D&C 9/7/2011; BFP#5 2/6/2012, baby boy born on 9/27/2012 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers imageimageimage
  • Options
    LorMorLorMor member
    WTF top teeth. Stop toying with me! Please!
  • Options
    WTF WORK?!?!?!!?  you complain because we aren't busy enough but don't give us enough work to be busy.  Then you switch everyone from salaried to hourly without telling us and when we question it tell us we need to either work through our lunch or take one and stay an extra hour to meet our 40 hours.  No one had a problem with hours and pay when I was 9 months pregnant working 12 hour days!  grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    CC1017CC1017 member
    WTF DH.  Babies like to make noise. DS loves to squeal at the top of his lungs. Yes it hurts my ears too. But, NO, I will not make him stop (like I would be able to do that anyway)!  So I suggest you get over it!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 
    BFP #1 DS born 10/16/12 at 39w6d
    BFP #2 DD lost 11/17/14 at 17w2d
  • Options

WTF guy in the truck. You sit behind me at the gas station waiting for me to finish pumping and then when I try to leave you won't back up so I can get out???

Also,

WTF, lady at the beach. Your kid comes out of the water saying he is cold and you tell him to get back in? Have you ever heard of hypothermia?

• Options

WTF bills stop coming every month I am tired of paying!

WTF neighbors dog...again. Stop effing barking FFS there is nothing to bark at..gahhh! 

• Options

WTF DD....WHY can't you just be good for ONE day this week?  omg, I want to scream and cry at the same time.  Why can't you just be happy going to Grandma's house and not freak out when I disappear to go do something.  Thanks for ruining day #4 in a row.

Also...

WTF brother...this is how it is for me now.  Don't sit there and get upset that I'm not there asap.  And then don't get upset when I go over and DD is screaming for whatever reason.  COME TO ME FOR ONCE.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"