Single Parents
Options

I'm furious!

Not here anymore because people can't understand I was venting and upset.

I was very angry and upset because my sister will tell my mom and family what a POS I am at any event that involves family. I don't want my daughter around or to hear that, but obviously it's better for my DD to hear that according to you ladies.

I didn't realize I was dumping my daughter on my mother when she was going with my mom anyways because a family friend that normally takes care of her had surgery and my mom wanted to take her to visit family in another state. But that's dumping...according to you ladies.

I didn't know what size my daughter wore because she was in between sizes and I bought her 18 month and 24 month clothes, but she needs more of one vs the other. So sorry that I'm obviously a bad mom because I didn't know that because different clothing companies don't fit the same across the board.

My mom lives 9 hours away. It's not like she lives even in the same town so I don't really have her as support.  

30 - Waiting to TTC#2

PCOS -Fibroids -Type 1 Diabetes

Re: I'm furious!

• Options
    So you leave your daughter with your mom and don't even know what size she is, but your sister is the loser? Lol. You sounds like a judgmental brat. I'd be glad if you cut yourself out of my life.
  • Options
    I'm going to assume you just really needed to vent and you're not carrying all that around with you all the time. It's great that your mom was able to help you out when you needed it and take your DD for you but that doesn't mean you can tell her that she can't have her own daughter at her house. You and your sister obviously have some major sibling rage issues. Be thankful your mom was there for you and focus on that. Because I'll tell you right now that if I hit bottom and needed someone to take my kids while I got back on my feet my mom wouldn't do it. I think that's a pretty big deal your mom did that for you even if you think she favors your sister.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

You dumped your daughter on your mom, but want to cut ties with her because she helps your sister. I'm confused! Your mom is helping you, too.

Stop being a selfish brat. Be thankful that your mom is willing to do that for you. Most of us single parents don't have that option. When things get tough, we have to work harder to find a way to provide for us and the child(ren).

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerLilypie First Birthday tickers

BFP 3/29/2014 2u2 Let's do this!

BabyFruit Ticker

photo crunchy_zps41233998.gif

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"