Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

want to ttc after miscarriage

heeeey everyone!

My husband and I just got married May 25, 2013 but before our marriage we went through a miscarriage in March.. I was 6 weeks along, it wasn't planned and we barely had time to process the pregnancy it before we lost it :(. At the time the dr said to wait 2-3 months to try again and he was very excited for that time to come (perfect timing for honeymoon!) but now that the time has gone by he seems like he's not as interested. Anyone else go through anything like this? Now that the wedding planning and all that is over I'm really feeling the loss and the excited feelings I had when the dr said we could try again (right after it happened) have come back. I just want him to be as hopeful and excited as I am that the time is passed that we can try again.

Re: want to ttc after miscarriage

• Options

I'm right there with you sister. Mine was in April and we are getting ready to try again. I've had my 2 cycles and we aren't using any protection now but are going to actively try in July.

I am beyond terrified.

Good luck to you. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Mirena removed 11/10/11. BFP 02/20/13 - MMC discovered 4/17/13 @ 11w4d. 
    BFP 12/14/13, EDD 8/21/14.It's a BOY! DS born 8/15/14.

• Options
    Good to know I'm not alone = and yes I'm beyond terrified also all we can do is hope and pray for the best when the time comes... It's hard for me to talk to friends about this stuff bc none of them have gone through it. I'm glad I found this site to talk to others going through the same thing =
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

This board has been a great comfort to me. It is nice to know that you are not alone. I don't have any friends that have gone through this either. 

xx let's just cross our fingers and hope for the best. xx

:) 

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Mirena removed 11/10/11. BFP 02/20/13 - MMC discovered 4/17/13 @ 11w4d. 
    BFP 12/14/13, EDD 8/21/14.It's a BOY! DS born 8/15/14.

• Options
    JKTTC1JKTTC1 member
    I'm in the opposite position. We weren't trying when we got our BFP in May. I was upset since we weren't TTC and we have a 19 month old. Well took a while to sink in and I accepted it and then we lost it. I had a DNC done June 6. Now that we've gone thru this, DH wants to TTC again but I'm not sure I'm on board 100% since we were talking trying next summer. I'm not sure if I'm 100% ready or not.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

#2-BO 6/6/13 D/C     #3 natural m/c 8/6/13 

#4 EDD 5/19/14 It's a boy! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"