High-Risk Pregnancy
Options

Cannot thank everyone enough

Just a short little check in. I frequented on the high risk board during most of my twin pregnancy and I cannot thank everyone enough who kept me going!

For those on bedrest completely miserable, keep in mind that there IS a light at the end of the tunnel....and it is a beautiful light :D
Holding my sweet baby girls for the first time made 16 weeks of bedrest and progesterone and weekly ultrasounds and worrying, worth every minute!

To think I've had my girls now for as long as I was on bedrest seems crazy. It goes by so fast.

Keeping everyone here in my thoughts and prayers as those who did for me during the difficult times.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Cannot thank everyone enough

• Options
    Thank you! Getting close, but still have tears some nights. I appreciate your story. Congrats on your twins! Can't imagine how fast they're going to grow!!
    Married to my dream husband
    Mom to 2 year old BG twins (Incompetant cervix, cerclage, and LOTS of bed rest)
    Pregnant with our next!
  • Options
    imagewallace323:
    JordynLeighx3, Congrats on your girls! They are adorable. This is really a nice inspiration and came at a really great time for us. We have two surviving triplets all girls and wenbsp;hope to have a sucess story like yours but not too soon we are 24 weeks today. Thanks for posting!!

Thanks! Congrats on your girls, and more importantly HAPPY VDAY! 24 weeks was a huge milestone for us too as I started going into preterm labor at 19 weeks. Those few weeks just getting there were so nerve racking. Hoping and praying for the best for you and your family! Next up, 28 weeks..you can do it!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    You're girls are absolutely beautiful! Thank you for this inspiration! 
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"