New York Babies

Westchester OB-GYN

I recently moved from Yonkers to Yorktown Heights and would like to find a new OB-GYN. Any suggestions?

Re: Westchester OB-GYN

• I use westmed. I go to their office in Scarsdale and love all the ob's there. They also have an office in ridge hill in Yonkers.
  • I moved from Scarsdale to Yorktown Heights and switched from the WestMed office in Scarsdale to Westchester Health, I see Dr.  Mootabar and I really like him.
  • Loading the player...
  • Mo
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Mount Kisco medical group, mkmg. They have their main office in mt. Kisco and also on in Yorktown. My ob is dr. Gannon she is great! Has some days in Yorktown and some in mt. Kisco which isn't a too far of a drive. Te hospital is usually Northern Westchester. Which is great! My friends have had their babies there and had great experiences.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I've just moved to westchester from nyc. My gp recommended Dr. Rinato.
    So far I'm happy. She works with Mt. Kisco Medical Group.

Dr. Denise Rinato, MD
    Obstetrician Gynecologist, Board Certified
    1985 Crompond Rd
    Cortlandt Manor, NY 10567
  • I live in Hartsdale and go to WestMed in WestHarrison on Westchester Ave.
    September 2012 Siggy Challenge: Favorite Thing about October-Yankees Playoffs! image
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I use WestMed in Rye. Dr. Elias and Dr. Dasgupta are fabulous!!!
  • Late to this post but Dr Castano, and delivering at Phelps Hospital, is an antidote to the  "corporate" experience at big practices and hospitals.  She's great (but busy--with most of my family!)… just google Lourdes Castano OBGYN. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"