December 2011 Moms
Options

Two Thing Tuesday

1. What is your favorite flower?

2. What is your LO doing now that you're most proud of? 

Re: Two Thing Tuesday

• Options
    -T--T- member

1. Stargazer lily

2. He gets onto his tummy and kinda tries to get on his knees to crawl I think. He just doesn't have the arm strength yet to get up on his hands at the same time. I'm so excited!  

• Options

1. Tulip

2. DS recently started "helping" me put his toys away. He also claps every time someone sings to him. It's super cute. 

OHM born 12/16/11, BAM born 1/10/14, mmc 06/30/15
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    ccip82ccip82 member

I always look forward to TTT :)

1. I love ranunculus flowers

2. Her "attempt" at singing a combination of twinkle twinkle. Alphabet song, and Old Macdonald...you really cannot make out any words other than "ABC"..."EIEIO"...and "inkle"...but she does sing it so enthusiastically!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

sibling love  

• Options

1. What is your favorite flower?  Now - Lilies (DD is Lily) :)  But i did like them before - we had Lilies at our wedding!

2. What is your LO doing now that you're most proud of?  He loves to put things away where they belong and close doors after him.  It's so cute because he even does it at daycare.  He ran in this morning and noticed she had a toy on the floor and he went and picked iti up and put it where it belonged!  Hopefully that will mean he'll be a tidy little guy and not messy like his sister! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Leap08Leap08 member

1. Iris

2. She started saying the dog's name this week. And when the dog tries to take food from her, she'll say "Kone (the dog's name is Kona) no, no!" So stinkin cute. 

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options

1. Orchids

2. I can ask G to go get pretty much anything and he does.  Its awesome to have a little helper and to put his energy to something productive. I just love when I see him coming back running along with whatever I asked him to get and the huge smile he has Big Smile

TTC#1 May 2009- July 2010 on our own with no luck

Started with RE in August 2010, dx with unexplained IF and then finally our 3rd IUI cycle using Follistim and Trigger resulted in our wonderful little man.  Born 12/2/11

TTC#2 Never really prevented, but were careful early on as Dr. reccomended

Surprise BFP 12/16/13, started progesterone immediately as first numbers came back low, but betas were good.  Progesterone wasnt enough. Natural MC 12/24/13.

Back with RE as of January 2014...

5/27/14- Chemical Pregnancy :(

April 2015 IVF#1

5/13/15- BFP, please stick LO!

Oh and I'm a major Harry Potter Nerd :)

Silly mugglesimage

• Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    RicolaRicola member
    image-T-:

1. What is your favorite flower? Gerbera!

2. What is your LO doing now that you're most proud of? We play outside after dinner, until it's time for our bedtime routine. We now just have to say "Alex, it's time to brush your teeth, let's go!" and he drops his toys and runs into the bathroom to brush his teeth. It's awesome!

DS born 12/2011
    DD born 03/2014

• Options
    motangmotang member

1. orchid

2. She just started saying "Thank You" and it's the cutest thing when she says it with her tiny voice.  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    1. Roses any color

2. I'm very proud that he is following directions! Not always but he totally understands what I am asking.

IVF #1: 4-11-11= Transferred 1 beautiful blastocyst I named "Nugget"
    5 Snowbabies! Beta#1 4/21= BFP! 226; Beta#2 4/25= 944
    DS born 12/14/11

Baby #2 FET Nov/Dec 2013

12/13 Beta#1=BFP 349; 12/16 Beta#2=1,089. First ultrasound 12/26. DS#2 born 8/8/14
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersimageLilypie First Birthday tickers
    ~~PAIF/SAIF Always Welcome~~

• Options

1. Hydrangeas, I love the smell!

2. He just started going down the slide at the playground by himself, he's growing up so fast! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options

1) Lilac...  But I'm in general when I have the chance anything but red roses.  I'm just not a fan of them (long story)...

2) Lately - he's been trying to help clean up and put things away!!  It's awesome since he's the only person in the house who does at least make an attempt!!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

1) Purple lilacs

2) Mocking her father. He does teach her the cutest things.

"What are you having?" "Well the radiologist says its a healthy little human baby. I'm a little disappointed, because I really wanted a puppy." LOL
  • Options
    1 roses and hibiscus
    2 Lately DD has been really helpful, putting shoes away, loading the dryer when we hand her the clothes, and putting her dirty clothes in her laundry basket! I also adore her attempt at singing Old McDonald. She can only say EIEI...no O yet!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

1, Calla Lilies

2, DS has started pretending to use the phone, and running around giggling at how fast he can go it is so cute.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Diagnosed with Anti little c antibodies. DS1 7.11.11 - Anaemia and Jaundice. 10 days in the NICU, 1 exchange transfusion and 4 blood transfusions. DS2 29.8.13 - Anaemia 7 days in the NICU and 1 exchange transfusion. Both are now happy and healthy. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"