South Florida Babies
Options

Anyone else starving in the middle of the night...

So i havent been able to sleep much since I've been pregnant, between the bathroom trips and the heartburn its been quite a challenge to get some shut eye. And now recently I've been waking up in the middle of the night feeling like i could eat a cow! LITERALLLY. So for the first time last night after being up for 2 hours tossing and turning because of hunger i got up and ate a sandwhich, i felt so guilty Im writing about it now asking, or better yet hoping im not the only one lol. I've only gained 12 lbs throughout the entire pregnancy but im freaking out with my weight gain because everyone i see tells me im fat...... im 5'7 and now weighting 152 -.-

Anyone else eating during midnight? 

Re: Anyone else starving in the middle of the night...

• Options
    EmbilEmbil member
    Why would you feel guilty about eating when you are hungry and pregnant? The best thing to do during this time is listen to your body, it knows what it needs. How far along are you? I haven't gotten middle of the night hunger yet at 24 weeks but I certainly know all about getting up all night to use the bathroom!
  • Options
    I get midnight hunger, I'm 22 weeks pregnant and have gained 12 pounds so far. I'm 5' 9" and weigh 168 so I wouldn't fret about it if I were you. I feel fat sometimes because I am use to being smaller but, we are pregnant !! I will eat and be happy now and burn off the weigh after my baby boy is born. I've done it twice before and I will so it again.

Son is 10 yrs old

Daughter is 8 yrs old

Son is Due Sept 18, 2013

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am literally starving in the middle of the night. I just listen to my body and if I am hungry I eat. I don't indulge. I eat fruits, veges, or whole grains with a glass of almond milk. You just have to be smart about it. I am 22 weeks and have gained 12 pounds. I have it a little worse than you ladies with a little more height. I am only 5'2 and weighing 139 :/ ick.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"