Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

Follow up

I have my follow up appointment with my Dr tomorrow. I am anxious but dreading it. She said they will do an ultrasound to make sure the misoprotol did its job fully. That part I'm dreading! It was just a week ago I saw my baby but no heartbeat. I have a list of questions for my Dr so hopefully she will help with those. Ugh. I miss my baby terribly but like my 5yoDD says mommy now we have our own angel watching us and God obviously needed our baby with him. God didn't want the baby to hurt or suffer so he took the baby's pain away. I know it caused you pain but we will get our baby hopefully soon! Oh I love my dd she has helped me cope and recover.

My thoughts and prayers are with all you ladies.
Me and DH 27 DD 4.5 TTC since June 2011 once IUD was removed Irregular AF since removal Fertilaid 9/2012-10/2012 finally regularity with AF 11/2012 spotting for a week no AF

Re: Follow up

• Options
    What an insightful little one. And truer words were never spoken. While its heartbreaking for us to experience, at least our babies are not in pain. Good luck today, I hope all goes as planned!! Prayers are going out to you.
  • Options
    Thank you
    Me and DH 27 DD 4.5 TTC since June 2011 once IUD was removed Irregular AF since removal Fertilaid 9/2012-10/2012 finally regularity with AF 11/2012 spotting for a week no AF
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am glad that your DD has been able to provide you comfort and support during such a trying time. Best wishes for a good appointment tomorrow.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"