Military Families

Intro. :

I'm 21. My husband is 22. We've known each other for 10 years, been together for 6 and married for 2. My husband is active duty with the Air Force. He has only been in for a year but I come from a military family. Mainly Navy though. Born in the Navy married to the Air Force. :

I have been off BC since October and are trying to conceive. I know we're young but we've known each other for a long time and are ready to take the next step. Plus we want at least 2 kids and I would like to have them while hubby is in the military for insurance purposes. And we only have 5 years left of his service.

So if you have any advice, general information or just someone to talk to I would enjoy that. :

Re: Intro. :

• Hi! My DH is in BMT for the Air Force until July. As soon as he graduates tech school, we'll officially kick off TTC (we were NTNP before that). Best of luck to you :)
    Dx: PCOS, started Metformin 7/13
  • Just FYI, you have more than 5 years of service left, you have 5 years of his enlistment left.  

No advice but I recommend the website fertilityfriend.com. You can get lots of great information on there than can help you to chart and figure out your cycle.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Taking charge of your fertility is also a great book to read

Married 11/27/09 and TTC right away
    Dx: Complete septate uterus with cervical duplication, endometrial polyps, PCOS, endometriosis, hypo thyroid, luteal phase defect
    4 uterus surgeries to correct my complete septum and to remove polyps and 2 years of seeing the RE, medicated cycles and IUIs
    Baby 1 and 2: BFP 3/3/11 with 2 babies EDD 11/1/11, M/C 4/6/11
    Baby #3: 8/11 pregnant EDD 4/27/11 and m/c:(
    Baby #4: 10/12/11 BFP! EDD 6/16/12m/c 10/26/11
    Baby #5: 3/13/12 BFP! EDD 11/25/12 ANOTHER m/c :(

Baby #6: 2/14/13- BFP! EDD 10/24/13, CP 2/19/13
    Baby #7: 3/15/13- BFP! EDD 11/27/13, another CP
    Baby #8.  BFP 5/19/13 EDD 1/22/14. 8 was not our lucky number

4th septum resection on 5/31/13.
    Baby #9: 6/29/13 BFP. C section scheduled for March 5th!

My miracle baby was born March 5 at 9:33am. He was 8 lbs 12.5 oz and 21.25 inches long!

image"">

• imageChargersgrl33:
    Just FYI, you have more than 5 years of service left, you have 5 years of his enlistment left. nbsp;No advice but I recommend the website fertilityfriend.com. You can get lots of great information on there than can help you to chart and figure out your cycle.

I knew it was his enlistment. The word just slipped my mind last night! And the 5 years is only if he doesn't reenlist. But right now he doesn't think he wants to. But a lot can happen in 5 years! And thank you for the recommendation!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"