Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

Need to update daycare

I am just putting this out there b/c I really can't bring myself to do anything about it yet. Maybe if I write about it here I'll get it together emotionally to do something about it...

Our MC was at 15 weeks. We'd had an U/S at 13 weeks that looked totally normal and so we started putting the baby on daycare waitlists b/c the waits here are so long. We had completed the process with 2 day cares. Of course now I really regret doing that.

I already updated one of the places b/c I could do it by email.

The other place, though, communicates by phone or mail. It's been over a month since we found out about the loss and I had my D&C and I still haven't done anything to tell them. Just thinking about calling or even writing them a letter just zaps all my energy. It's not even tears, it just gives me a total empty feeling.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

\image  image

Re: Need to update daycare

• Options

I was in your same boat twice now... With my first miscarriage I put myself on the list at 8 weeks... Oh how naive.   With this last pregnancy I was almost 16 weeks.  I called in the morning to put the baby on the waiting list and that afternoon I started spotting... Coincidence?  Probably not ... But if I ever get pregnant again I am waiting until the baby arrives to call for daycare. But for your dilemma I had a friend call the first time and DH call this time.  

They didn't ask any questions. 

BFP #1 April 28, 2009 - miscarriage 5/17/2009
    BFP #2 March 21, 2010 CP 3/28/2010
    BFP # 3 August 1, 2010 baby boy April 7, 2011
    BFP #4 February 9, 2013 missed miscarriage @ 15 weeks on May 1st , 2013.
    fingers crossed BFP #5 10/03/2013 due June 10, 2014. Unplanned C-Section on May 29, 2014. Welcome Grant!
  • Options
    I'm so sorry or your loss. Thinking about having to do thins like that is so hard. But I like PPs idea about having someone else call. I'm sure they'll definitely understand.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"