May 2012 Moms
Options

Open Letter

Dear bottle of wine on top of the fridge;

I've been thinking about you all day. I can't wait to snuggle down in bed together with a movie and a crossword puzzle after DD goes to sleep. You're always there for me after a long day. Just don't tell DH you were actually a brand new bottle and not "half full"...we have to be on the same page here.

Sincerely yours;

Mondays suck.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: Open Letter

• Options
    imagelittleredfish:

Dear bottle of wine on top of the fridge;

I've been thinking about you all day. I can't wait to snuggle down in bed together with a movie and a crossword puzzle after DD goes to sleep. You're always there for me after a long day. Just don't tell DH you were actually a brand new bottle and not "half full"...we have to be on the same page here.

Sincerely yours;

Mondays suck.

love it!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Dear chin hairs,

We need to stop meeting like this. I am breaking up with you. I wish you would just get the hint by my continuous plucking of you that you are not welcome. If you were an eye brow hair that I over plucked and wanted to return, you wouldn't come back. However, you, being the stubborn pain in the neck you are, consistently return. Please go reside on my ex-boyfriends receding hairline. He'd appreciate you for what you are: hair. Now be gone for good or I am getting a stay away order from the judge.

Sincerely,

Woman who has much more important things to do than pluck

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Dear laundry,

Can you please fold and put yourself away. DH is at work, and DS is sleeping. I just want to relax. 

Sincerely, 

Laundry boycotting mama

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyName Ticker
  • Options
    Dear boys

Mommas tired and hot please stop climbing on me and go to SLEEP!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Untitled
  • Options

imagemichyme123:
    Dear self, Why did you start to organize the closets at 8:45pm? It is now almost 10pm and the house is a bigger mess than before...

I always do this. Tonight I felt ambitious and did 3 loads of laundry after supper. Now I'm laying on my bed streaming Modern Family episodes surrounded by piles of unfolded clothes that are most definitely NOT getting folded tonight. Oh well, back in the dryer tomorrow to get rid of the overnight wrinkles so DH can fold while he's off work!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"