1st Trimester
Options

Food Aversions

Just curious, what are your unexpected food aversions? I am a FTM and did not expect my aversions to be so random! I can't stand anything sweet. I thought for sure thought this would be my weakness during pregnancy, was I wrong! And, peanuts and peanut butter. Anything with peanuts makes me gag. I love peanut sauce regularly. Totally random! DH jokes its my body's way of telling me stop eating that crap!
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Food Aversions

• Options
    Most meat, but especially chicken! And most vegetables - I feel like I can smell the dirt on them, even after I wash them thoroughly. I was just able to start eating fruit again earlier this week, the past few weeks they have made me gag. Everything healthy, pretty much, my body does not want! 

December Siggy Challenge: Love Actually

Married DH: April 21 2012 // Expecting our first: Jan 20 2014
    BabyFetus Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Hummus until week 18. Couldn't even look at it. All vegetables during first tri. Especially salads.

Most of my aversions have gone away now.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    ARS25ARS25 member
    Chicken! Can't stand it! It's been hard because we used to eat a lot of chicken and now I'm having to come up with new ideas for dinner!
  • Options
    I am only 5 weeks along, so the aversions haven't started yet.  Last pregnancy I couldn't eat ANY veggies during the first tri.  Just the smell of cooked broccoli made me want to puke.  I could also smell EVERYTHING...I would walk into the grocery store and I could smell onions.  Gag!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Can't stand anything that's not a carb basically. Anything vegetable related makes me want to puke just thinking about it.
  • Options
    I don't like meat, milk, cereal, subway, seafood,  I HATE EVERYTHING!!! I'm starving though and don't know what i want since I hate everything.....oh the joys
  • Options

I can't eat any kind of beef.. I get so sick if I do! Which sucks because I eat beef almost every day. 

But I crave spicy things a lot, Louisiana hot sauce with everything, then lemons with salt also.  Mmmmm

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"