Preemies
Options

stinky toots?

My daughter is 4 weeks old, 1 week adjusted but had severe IUGR so she is still soooo tiny. She was discharged on vitamins (poly vi-sol with iron) and she is pretty constipated and has the WORST smelling toots. I swear, it is worse than a dog's toots! Anyone else notice the same thing? She is also constipated, but the tooting is non stop and I wish I were exaggerating on the smell, but I'm not. I am a little embarrassed for her, lol! (not embarrassed OF her, just a little bit for her! she's such a tiny, dainty, adorable girl, and this is crazy!) 
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image

Re: stinky toots?

• Options
    Lol. Both of our girls have been like this for the entire time, especially DD2. It's totally hilarious...but, they seem happy, so they are free to toot away!
    TTC Since 11/10 due to Unexplained IF 
    4 Rounds of Clomid, 2 Rounds of Femara + IUI, 2 rounds of IUI+ Injectables (Bravelle + Menopur) = First BFP! TWIN GIRLS!

November 2, 2012 - Claire (2lbs 8.9oz) and Paige (2lbs 10oz) arrive at 29w3d due to PTL and pPROM at 28w5d 
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

imagekettbride:
    Yeah I remember that with the poly. BTW I LOVE your blog!

Thank you for reading!! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My DD was just like that when she was younger! I always joked that she could out-fart a grown man. Such a dainty little thing, but WOW, the noises she could make. 
    March 2017 September Siggy Challenge: Favorite Fall Things

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"