October 2011 Moms

3 reasons I'm a terrible person...

For mobile users:  3 reasons I'm a terrible person... 

1.  I don't make a big deal about holidays or events, and I don't do cutesy things for other people, not even for Father's Day.  DH is getting a bottle of whiskey for Father's Day and no card, except the one R made him at day care.  

2.  DH went to bed early b/c he was having sharp pains in his temple.  Instead of feeling bad for him, I got upset that our night to On Demand a movie and share a bottle of wine got ruined.

3.  I'm a total cynic.  Whenever I see someone on the corner begging for money and holding a sign that says "Homeless Veteran" or something along those lines, I always find myself questioning whether or not they are really veterans.  I think that's a terrible thing to lie about, and I'm convinced that a good number of beggars do. 

What say you, Oct 2011?  I can't be the only terrible person out there.  Give me your reasons! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: 3 reasons I'm a terrible person...

• Deez10Deez10 member

Nope, not terrible.

The sister I didn't know I had?  Yep, that you are.

Stick out tongue 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Maternity tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • I got DH a carton of cigarettes and whiskey for Father's day. On the contrary, I think that makes us EXCELLENT wives.
    Richard Simmons gif
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm not into the cutesy stuff for holidays. I love my kids but I have 1,000 pictures of them on my phone so thanks but no thanks, that's not a present. E did make MH a cute thing in school so I felt obligated to give him something from Lo. Otherwise he would have gotten nothing because I bought him a ton of new clothes and shoes and he's in Vegas for 4 days. He won a little money yesterday and got drunk as shiz tonight, he probably has some woman's tits in his face right now. Meanwhile I'm driving an hour and a half one way to take both kids to a campsite tomorrow, kill me now. And that's AFTER I get up azz early for a special 8am swim team practice. I think he owes ME a present.
  • If those things make you a terrible person then I guess I am too. At least we're not alone right? Also whiskey is the perfect gift for any occasion. DH should take a page out of your book. I don't need flowers for valentines day or our anniversary. Just bring me whiskey dude!
  • Yeah, you and me both, sister.
    I am not into cute either. No Father's Day stuff for DH, especially not because I did not get anything for Mother's Day.

And yeah, cynic? Me too. All three of your points are very me, actually.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • For DH's birthday 3 weeks ago, I bought him a bottle of whiskey and a card.  Not a bad gift in my book.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Lol I got DH a personalized whiskey barrel which included a whiskey making kit a metal wall display for his running medals.

DH and BIL went to a baseball game last night I put Em to bed early even though she was upset about it. Then I ate chips for dinner watched a cheesy chick flick. Practical Magic. It was lovely.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"