One & Done: Only child

Re: (Untitled)

• Options

I've been to 15 states and Washington DC, and 11 countries outside the US plus Puerto Rico.

We're going to Italy this summer (I've been several times since my dad is from there, but DH never has). I'd also like to go back to England with DH since that's his heritage. We'd also like to go to Scotland and Ireland, and I'd like to take DH to France and all the places I discovered during my study abroad there.

Additionally, we want to take a 2 week road trip from MI to CA and visit all kinds of places in between. And we'd like to visit Maine, Alaska and Hawaii.

A+S | Met 8/24/06 | Married 9/27/08
    Started TTC 12/2008 | dx PCOS 5/2009
    6 failed clomid/femara/TI cycles, 1 failed clomid/ovidrel/IUI cycle
    Successful Cycle: 5/12/11 - 1000mg Metformin + 100mg Clomid(late response) + TI = BFP

2/13/12 - We proudly welcomed our daughter, Hadley Teresa!
    Lots of Luck to all of 3T/IF

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

• Options

I've gone to the Dominican Republic and Canada but that's about it. Fortunately my husband got orders (military) over to England so we're moving there soon for 4 years. I plan to get a lot of traveling in.

First stop Loch Ness!!!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    KL777KL777 member
    I've been to Africa, Canada, Mexico, Jamaica, Bahamas, Barbados, Antigua, a few other islands in that area, and at least 10 plus states. I would like to go to France and the Mediterranean Sea area.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic image

• Options
    salt78salt78 member

27 states + DC, Mexico, and Turks and Caicos.

I'd love to hit all 50 states. Canada. I want to go to Europe. Mainly various spots in Scotland, England, France, Germany and Italy. I also would love to go to Japan, Fiji, New Zealand.

If Egypt were not so totally unsafe I'd want to go there too. 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options

We live in Germany right now (courtesy of the US military).  We are headed to the Alps for a long weekend.  Since we are so close, I want to hop over to Austria while we are there.  :)

I have been to Germany, obviously, England, France, Switzerland, Canada, Mexico (spent a summer there as a teen), the Bahamas, and Jamaica.  I have been to 42 states, if I counted correctly.

This summer we have plans to visit Belgium, and maybe Luxembourg since we'll be so close.  We will be spending a week in Spain, on the Costa de la Luz.  DH is on leave for much of the summer (yeah for the opportunity to actually use his leave!!), so I hope to travel to some other places.  We've talked about a trip to Berlin.

Places that I'd like to visit. . . I would like to visit Sweden (my mom's family is Swedish), Italy, Poland. . . basically as much of Europe as we can before they send us back to the states.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    blue33blue33 member

HMMM, let's see..

Alabama, Florida, Tennessee, South Carolina, Nevada, North Carolina, New York, Maryland, Indiana, Texas, California, Washington, Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic, Bahamas, Canada, Jamaica, and Mexico.

I am looking forward to going to Hawaii, Europe and Paris when DS is older.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Fun!  We've been to Montreal, Italy, Germany, The Czech Republic, Austria, and Switzerland for international travel and in the U.S. we've been to Hawaii, Denver, Boston, Newport, Saint Louis, Atlanta, Chicago and Nashville. 

All of the in state stuff with the exception of Hawaii was with DD.  She's gotten so used to travel, she's pretty chill about it.  Maybe I should bite my tongue though since we are about to hit the terrible twos.   

We are taking DD to Ireland in the Fall...but my dream vacations would include South Africa and India.  I love that so many of you ladies have the travel bug :)

photo NewAveryPic_zps943cadf9.jpg
  • Options
    Tbd143Tbd143 member
    I've been to Ireland and about 21 states and DC.

I want to go to Italy.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

Not counting business trips, I've been to Hawaii, California, Washington state, New York City, and Washington DC. I grew up in Alaska, so traveled all around there. Canada: Yukon Territories, British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan.

Overseas: England, Scotland, Ireland, France, Italy, Germany, Austria, Spain, Denmark.

We were planning a trip to Prague/Budapest when we thought TTC would take longer.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Nebraska, South Dakota, Iowa, Minnesota, & Kansas...next year we're going to Arizona and then the year after that we are going to Illinois.

30 - Waiting to TTC#2

PCOS -Fibroids -Type 1 Diabetes

• Options

I've been to Belize, Mexico and China. 

I would love to go to Italy and France. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"