Philadelphia Babies
Options

Where to shop??

Hi - I am a new mom shopping for the first time for all the baby essentials. There are soooo many options for everything..cribs, strollers, car seats, etc. Its all so overwhelming!! Can anyone recommend a unique store and or where is the best place to register/learn about all these options.

Thanks ~

Jessica 

Re: Where to shop??

• Options
    Oh, and I am talking about Philadelphia or South Jersey. thanks!!
  • Options
    we purchased our furniture from Norman's in south phila. we are still waiting for it to come but they were recommended by 2 other people. awesome customer service, extremely reasonable prices and not just furniture at their store.  we also looked at carl's which was also really great, super customer service but a little on the expensive side.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

We got our crib and bedding at Norman's - love them.  

In SJ, a lot of people rave about Buy Buy Baby 

DS 3.12.08
    DD 7.11.09
    DD 8.01.13
  • Options
    flkongflkong member
    I registered and shopped at Babies R Us. It's one stop shopping and there are several convenient locations. 

• Options

Purple Pumkin in Huntingdon Valley, PA - right outside of the city.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    We also bought our furniture from Norman's based on the suggestions of Eagles and some other Philly Nestiesthe set we purchased was 200 cheaper there than at Baby Supermart and they were very pleasant to work with, even though it isn't expected to come in until July.

You may want to check out the Baby Bargains book it has some great suggestions on products and pricing!

Also, I have heard that the service at Buy Buy Baby is really good and they may have a large selection of items for you to see/try. GL
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I bought everything at Baby Supermart. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"