Cincinnati Babies

Pediatricians in NKY area...

Hello ladies:) I am newly pregnant... 7weeks 4 days. I know this may seem early, but I don't want to leave any stone unturned. I am looking for a great pediatrician in the NKY, Boone Co. area. Any recommendations? I hear you can "interview" them before you decide. How do I even begin my search? What questions should I ask? What information should I be looking for?
photo 978af5ba-08bb-4481-86d8-3ab82265c5c3_zpsc80d6cf2.jpg div align="center">photo f1bdfba8-890a-4221-be22-61d4a9f99eee_zps89ebc57e.jpg
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Pediatricians in NKY area...

• We go to Pediatric Assoc. of Nky and absolutely love them! I have a child with some medical special needs and they have been fantastic and one of the pedi's there actually helped us get an early diagnosis that has made a huge difference in his care. They have offices in Cold Spring on 27, Crestview Hills (back kind of near the Nky campus of Children's) and Mt.Zion (behind Sonic). I've gone to all 3 offices since we are at the pedi a lot and have met probably all the dr's and NP's in the practice and haven't had any complaints. We see Dr.Deis specifically and REALLY like him :-) HTH!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • We also go to Pediactric Associates of NKY, and love Dr. Bosley.
  • Loading the player...
  • We too recommend Pediatric Associates of NKY. As a first time mother, i found the informational session they give to groups very beneficial and what was my deciding factor in choosing them for my daughters care. we use Dr. Brokaw and love him but highly recommend all the Dr's as we have seen many due to daycare viruses and ear infections. The number is 859.341.5400 if you are interested in attending their informational session about the practicice.
  • Another one here recommending Pediatric Associates. My little guy is only 3 weeks old, but were visited by Dr. Bolling every day while at the hospital and we loved him! And we saw Dr. Sobleweski for his newborn visit and she was great as well! Not to mention that all of their offices are pretty conveniently located.
  • Dr Janning with (what used to be called Summit Medical Group) but is now called St. Elizabeth Physicians is awesome. I went to him when I was little and now I am taking my kids to him. He has a way of making you calm about anything you're talking about! They're on Thomas More Pkwy in Edgewood KY
  • Another one for Ped Associates of n. ky. I really liked that they have several locations. We currently use the crestview hills location but are in the process of trying to sell our house. So we can use other locations if they turn out to be more convenient. They also have an orientation every other Saturday for new parents. You meet with one of the doctors for about an hour to learn about the practice and ask any questions you have. Just call one. Of the offices and ask about the Saturday orientation. You only go once but its very helpful to meet doctor and ask questions before you make your final decision. We see dr. Debuys but I have heard so many good things about all docs there. Good luck
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"