Pregnant after 35
Options

Registry

So fiance and I went to Babies R Us to do our registry on Monday. I must say we were completely underwhelmed with their product selection and we were not excited with our registry at all....until I set up our Amazon registry. They have such great baby products and the clothes are so adorable...now I'm obsessed!!!

Re: Registry

• Options
    I will have to check Amazon registry out. Never knew they had one, and I'm an Internet junkie.

imagezenjenjen:
    So fiance and I went to Babies R Us to do our registry on Monday. I must say we were completely underwhelmed with their product selection and we were not excited with our registry at all....until I set up our Amazon registry. They have such great baby products and the clothes are so adorable...now I'm obsessed!!!
  • Options
    I love Amazon. I get everything there for DD and now for this baby. So much more selection. However, clothes are usually more money there, so do price compare. Fisher price is always more and if you do Subscribe and save always check the price because they increase it. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I love Amazon too and started a private registry where we are just putting recommended items so far like strollers. I promised my sister that I would finish a registry by August. However, I wonder about people ordering gifts off Amazon ahead of time vs swinging by Babies R Us to pick up a gift. I really wish Target had a better return policy so it would be more convenient.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    image104LilBuddy:
    However, I wonder about people ordering gifts off Amazon ahead of time vs swinging by Babies R Us to pick up a gift. I really wish Target had a better return policy so it would be more convenient.

I was thinking the same about ordering ahead vs stopping into BBRU. I'll just keep my fingers crossed that guests, friends and family appreciate Internet shopping as much as we do.

• Options
    I have a registry on Amazon, too. I used the Advice Team feature and added some mama friends who recommended their favorite baby essentials and each commented. So helpful for this FTM!
    Me: 38, DH: 35
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    We started one on Babies R Us on line and Amazon the travel system we want is a bbru exclusive. It just depends on which items you are looking at.
  • Options
    I registered on Amazon for stuff we really wanted but very few people who attended the shower used it. They took some cues from it, like that we wanted a play mat/gym or a bouncer chair for the baby but got other brands from regular stores.... brands I have never heard of and no gift receipts. I know they meant well and I am happy to get any gifts at all but I guess it wasn't convenient for them to order online. Maybe folks in your area are different. People also seem to like to get baby clothes.. I ended up returning most of them because we had too many. If your situation is anything like mine, be prepared to get half of the stuff on your registry yourself!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"