Iowa Babies

daycare

I'm moving back to Des Moines after being gone for almost 10 years. I am now a single mom with a 3 year old and I'm trying to get an idea for cost of daycare. What are some of you paying for your toddlers? I will be putting her in pre-school in 2014, not this fall so I'll have one year of full care. Personally I prefer in home care, over daycare centers but I currently live in a small town where it's easier to find. I'm nervous about looking for that type of care in Des Moines - so if anyone has any reputable suggestions for me to look into, I appreciate it. I'm probably going to move back to the Beaverdale area. Thank you!
"he offered her the world. she said she had her own" - poet Monique Duval

Re: daycare

• Hey there! I'm in Ankeny and what I've seen for in home average prices is 130 to 160 per week. We potentially found a lady that's 135 per week and 30 per day. Well only need part time care, so well pay a per diem rate.

Off topic, we absolutely love the Beaverdale area, but didnt like the property taxes. Gorgeous houses!! My husband wants to buy a big old house south of Grand, but I'm more of a suburbia type :

Welcome back!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"