July 2011 Moms

Bump changes are finally coming!

Just an FYI:

The new board updates are coming, as promised! We?ll be implementing the changes from June 25 through July1.

Here are some exciting highlights -- feel free to share the info with your boards!:

? Receive notifications when members comment on a thread you originally posted, when you?ve been tagged in a thread, when you have earned a badge, when you receive a private message (and more!)

? Tag other Bumpies in your posts (@BumpJackie) and they?ll receive notifications

? Earn new badges for your community actions (more info coming)

? Choose the best/most helpful response on a thread that you start

? There will be a 3-day waiting period before new members can post

What is changing with Private Messaging?

? More prominent spot on the main screen (no more searching for inbox), and you?ll receive notifications when you have a new message!

? You can now message multiple users in one PM!

? NOTE: ?OLD? PRIVATE MESSAGES IN YOUR INBOX WILL BE GOING AWAY on or around 7/12, so please save any information you may need from them!

imageimage
2 years, 2 surgeries, 2 clomid fails, 2 IUIs, 1 loss, IVF #1 - 10/25/10 = BFP!, DS is now 3.5yrs!
TTC #2 - 6/12 surgery #3, FET #1 & 1.2 = BFN, 12/2012 FET #2 = BFP! DD is 1.5 yrs!
Surprise! 12/16/14 BFP, loss #2 12/31/14

I can't wait for the "im getting a divorce" post in 5 years or so because your husbands were fed up with your disgusting chair asses from playing on the knot all day and getting fired 4-5 times for not doing any work. you guys are all winners!! ~ Laur929

Re: Bump changes are finally coming!

• Sounds interesting. I am going to share this on Januart 2013 (my other board.) I don't see it posted there yet. Hope you don't mind. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • MarseeMarsee member
    imageL&R70707:

Just an FYI:

The new board updates are coming, as promised! We?ll be implementing the changes from June 25 through July1.

Here are some exciting highlights -- feel free to share the info with your boards!:

Aww, man! Will this inhibit all the amusing and dramatic AE's??? Wink 

imageimageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • imageMarsee:
    imageL&R70707:

Just an FYI:

Aww, man! Will this inhibit all the amusing and dramatic AE's??? Wink 

They'll just have to be smart, make them before they need them. Id insert a winky face, but TB stopped letting me use smileys long ago. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"