VBAC

Expecting Moms Check-In, Week of June 11

1) How far along are you?

2) Any appointments this week?

3) Any cravings?

4) How are you feeling overall?

5) What item, from past experience, do you just have to have for this baby? 

Pregnancy Ticker

M/C #2 - October 2016
MMC #1 - April 2016

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Re: Expecting Moms Check-In, Week of June 11

• 1) How far along are you? 26 weeks today

2) Any appointments this week? Yep, but just finished them.  Had an appointment with my OB this morning, had my glucose test, then an appointment with my chiropractor.

3) Any cravings? Yes, ice cream!  In two pregnancies, this has been my first real craving!

4) How are you feeling overall?  Great!  Especially after just getting adjusted!

5) What item, from past experience, do you just have to have for this baby? Two things, the Rock N Play and our Itz-Been timer.

Pregnancy Ticker

M/C #2 - October 2016
    MMC #1 - April 2016

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • 1) How far along are you? 32 weeks

2) Any appointments this week?  Yup....I convinced the midwife to let me go 4 weeks between my last appt and this one.  I'm curious to see what they say about my weight gain.  I gained a TON of weight early on, but nothing for the last 8 weeks.

3) Any cravings? Candy, but since I'm really watching my carbs and sugars I'm not eating it.  I told DH that after this baby comes out, I want candy, cookies, ice cream, and a margarita!

4) How are you feeling overall?  Great!

5) What item, from past experience, do you just have to have for this baby? I can't live without my Boppy!

imageimage

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • 1) How far along are you? 20 weeks.

2) Any appointments this week? nope.

3) Any cravings? not that I can think of. 

4) How are you feeling overall? pretty good although I have some bad veins in my legs. 

5) What item, from past experience, do you just have to have for this baby? diapers?

• 1) How far along are you?  21 weeks, 5 days

2) Any appointments this week?  today!!  Great anatomy scan & the tech wrote down the sex of the baby, which we will be finding out on Father's Day.  Also, I love my midwife and leave the office after each visit having confirmed that I made the right decision switching practitioners after my last baby and more confident in my decision to try for a VBAC!!

3) Any cravings?  Burritos....since that second line showed up on the HPT!

4) How are you feeling overall?  Good.  Lots of baby movement and not uncomfortable yet!

5) What item, from past experience, do you just have to have for this baby?   My pump!!  I have such a love/hate relationship with that thing but I really cannot live without it!!

Emmerson 3/23/10 Asher 2/7/12 Baby boy due 10/17/13
  • 1) How far along are you? 12 weeks

2) Any appointments this week? nope, next week is my second appt

3) Any cravings? nope, although fruits are still tasting awfully yummy.

4) How are you feeling overall? blah! Serious postnasal drip adding to the 1st tri nausea issue. Some trouble sleeping so I'm either nauseous or tired all the time - though that's slowing a bit and I'm having a good day here and there now, can't wait for it to be good days all the time!

5) What item, from past experience, do you just have to have for this baby?  I think swing would be my answer. We ended up with one that DH's cousin wasn't using after DS was 4 months or so and he loved that thing... I wish we'd had it sooner... 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • 1) How far along are you? 39 weeks!!

2) Any appointments this week? appointment tomorrow...hopefully I will have progressed since last week (2 cm, 50% effaced, -2 station).

3) Any cravings? Slurpees/Icees/Sno-Cones

4) How are you feeling overall? Tired & Anxious, a deadly combo :)

5) What item, from past experience, do you just have to have for this baby? Fisher Price Rock n Play Sleeper - DS slept in it next to our bed for the first 6 weeks and took naps in it (when at home) until almost 6 months!

#Bodymber14 #Bodygate #itsMillerTime

Bradley 05-04-11 & Tyler 06-18-13
  • skioskio member

1) How far along?  39w tomorrow!

2) Any appointments? Saw OB today. Great appointment! I've had two rounds of false labor in the last week, so I was curious about progress. Turns out I am 2-3cm, 70% effaced, and baby is at a -2 station. This is all very encoursging because it took me 8 hours of labor to get to 2cm with DD, and she never engaged through 23 hours of  labor and pushing. Also, I was only 1cm, 50% at my 39w appointment with her, and went into labor three days later anyway. Doc thinks labor is imminent over the next few days, but we've scheduled a sweep for Monday in case I make it that long to get things going. Eeek!

3) Cravings? Pretty much done with cravings. Can't eat much anymore! My birthday was yesterday and H and I went out to a gourmet burger place and man, it hit the spot!

4) How are you feeling? You know, standard late pregnancy nonsense. Feel big and pregnant and achy, sleeping is tough. But overall, okay. And better than last week emotionally; much more content about waiting it out, not so anxious. Super optimistic and excited. :)

5) Must have item: Snugabunny swing!  

imagePregnancy Ticker
  • 1. 35 weeks and 2 days! About a month left! Woot!

2. No spots til Monday, then we start our weekly visits. We also have an ultrasound Monday. :D See how LO is doing and growing!

3. I crave real Dr. Pepper, but that's not happening. Also sweet baked goods... again, not going to happen. :C Im so sad. And I have not had much of an appetite. Which sucks cause I still have to eat.

4. Feeling okay but lots of pain. And its not the same ever so I figure its okay. Midwives know. :/

5. Boppy! Bouncer! Bras! Good ones!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"