One & Done: Only child

Vasectomy success! Woohoo!

My husband just had his after-vasectomy check for swimmers and he passed the first time.  We're officially sterile and we can breathe a big sigh of relief!

Just wanted to share with some people who can relate!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Vasectomy success! Woohoo!

• blue33blue33 member
    YAY!!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Phew!

We are just getting around to setting up a consultation. Can't wait until I can say the same as you!

C is 3 years old

• Loading the player...
  • Yay!  That's awesome that he made it first try!  DH had to test three times.  It stinks because he had to keep taking half days for it.  He goes in to work for 6:15.  The office didn't open until 9:00 and the sample had to be "fresh."  We were beyond excited when we got the clear.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Nice! 

SEAHAWKS! And... Macklemore. Seattle's WINNING! 
  • imageArcadia1114:
    Yay!  That's awesome that he made it first try!  DH had to test three times.  It stinks because he had to keep taking half days for it.  He goes in to work for 6:15.  The office didn't open until 9:00 and the sample had to be "fresh."  We were beyond excited when we got the clear.

He was worried about that, too for similar reasons. As it was, he ended up having to generate the sample in an, uh, rather unorthodox location that he didn't want to have to do again!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• MAtoNCMAtoNC member
    thumbs up!
    Married 4/12/08 DS born 11/17/2009 via c-section at 39 weeks. 11/12/2011 BFP #2!! m/c 7w5d. 2/28/2012 BFP #3 Beta #1-12dpo = 18; Beta #2-16dpo = 185; Beta #3-18dpo = 505. EDD 11/10/2012. Ectopic discovered at 5w4d. D&C followed by methotrexate.
  • Yay!!

We are 99% OAD and I told DH that he can have one in 2 years as a birthday present :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"