New York Babies

BK/SI photographer

I'm looking for a newborn photographer who is either in Staten island/ Brooklyn / Queens or will travel to Staten Island.

Re: BK/SI photographer

• Hi, I'm in Queens.  You can view my work at www.briliannaphotography.com and www.facebook.com/briliannaphotography. You can reach me at irina@briliannaphotography.com.
  • Hello,

I am located in Queens.

My website is janineleighphotography.com 

• Loading the player...
  • Hello,

I am photographer in the area, please feel free to see my work on my website biancafranco.com. Please let me know if you'd like any additional information.

• We used Ashleigh B photography. She's on SI. You can look at her FB page. I know she's on maternity leave right now, but I think she's starting up again in August or September. We are very happy with DD's photos.
    image">

image"">
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
  • imageSunshineMuffin:
    We used Ashleigh B photography. She's on SI. You can look at her FB page. I know she's on maternity leave right now, but I think she's starting up again in August or September. We are very happy with DD's photos.

That's funny you mention her. I just saw her on a friend's page and emailed her last week. Yes, she is on maternity leave, so ill contact her in Aug again. I loved the pictures I saw on her page too. Did she provide all the props for the pictures?
  • imageLove My Lil Princess 509:
    imageSunshineMuffin:
    We used Ashleigh B photography. She's on SI. You can look at her FB page. I know she's on maternity leave right now, but I think she's starting up again in August or September. We are very happy with DD's photos.

That's funny you mention her. I just saw her on a friend's page and emailed her last week. Yes, she is on maternity leave, so ill contact her in Aug again. I loved the pictures I saw on her page too. Did she provide all the props for the pictures?

She brings tons of props with her. I bought a tutu to use for a couple of DD's photos, but everything else she supplied.
    image">

image"">
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"