Illinois Babies

Anyone Expecting in the Albany Park/Lincoln Square/Roscoe Village areas?

Hello! I'm a mama to be,due in the fall and just looking for other nearby moms to connect with this summer! Just let me know!

Re: Anyone Expecting in the Albany Park/Lincoln Square/Roscoe Village areas?

• Hi there! I'm expecting my first in December, I live over in Andersonville. Would love to meet some other expecting Moms, most of my gf's aren't married yet/won't be having any kids for a bit, so it would be nice to connect with some ladies going through the same thing :)
  • Hi! I'm expecting my first beginning of Sept, and don't have many friends w children. I live at Southport and Irving. I'd be up for meeting other new moms too!! Let me know. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Hi! I am due early January and currently live in Lakeview. Our lease is up in July and we will be moving to either Southport or Lincoln Square. 
    imageimage
    Mama of boys, Landon (Jan 14) and Harrison (Aug 15).  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Hi there! I'm due in January as well live in Irving Park. Would enjoy meeting up with other moms due around the same time!
  • Hi!  

We currently live in West Ridge but we just signed a least on a new place in Albany Park/Lincoln Square for August 1st. 

I don't know anyone in the area so it would be great to meet other moms before we even move in.  :) 

I'm due at the end of November! 

• Hi ladies! I live in lakeview, I'm a first time mom and most of my friends won't be having kids anytime soon, I'd love to meet up with you! I'm due in early December!

My sweet girl Lilijana Jane 12/16/13
    View Full Size Image 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"