Babies: 6 - 9 Months
Options

Rec your light weight stroller good for traveling

We are flying to Florida next month with my son for the first time. I'm looking for a lightweight, but sturdy stroller for our trip. My LO is a big baby, he's almost 9 months and is about 24 pounds and 28" tall. I'm tall also, 5'9" so I'm looking for something that has tall enough or extendable handles. I'm not looking to spend a ton of money. I saw the first years ignite stroller has some pretty good reviews online. 

Re: Rec your light weight stroller good for traveling

• Options
    I like the Chicco Liteway and my Joovy Kooper. The Kooper is like a mix of light umbrella stroller and the City Mini, it's awesome.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I need to find one too. I dont want to spend more than 70
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image image
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We have a First Years Ignite and love it! I love the 5point harness. My 6'2" DH has no problem with the handles. It's got a nice sunshade and storage underneath. It's our favorite stroller out of our two.
    TTC #1 since May 2010
    9/10 and 1/11 Normal blood work
    2/11 50 mg Clomid = BFN
    4/11 50 mg Clomid = BFN
    5/11 100 mg Clomid = BFN
    6/11 2.5 mg Femara = BFN
    7/11 2.5 mg Femara = BFN
    SA normal and HSG all clear
    11/11 14 HMG shots with HCG trigger = BFN
    12/11 Femara + HMG = BFP!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    The uppababy gluxe is good for tall people.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker TTC 1 yr, BFP m/c 6weeks IUI #1-8 BFN IVF #1-2 - BFN Laproscopic - clear IVF #3 - BFP!!!!! 12/23 Beta #1-122, 12/29 Beta #2 - 1230, 1/4 Beta #3 8000+
  • Options

imageCaseyk1127:

We love our g luxe!! 

Anniversary

TTC #2 since July 2014
    BFP 9/27/14
    MMC discovered 10/27/14, D&C 11/4/14
  • Options
    I really like our first years ignite too, it's just nice.  Lots of storage, the 5 point harness is great, smooth ride.  And my DH is over 6 foot and never had an issue with the handles.
  • Options

imageCaseyk1127:

This.. I have the Vista and the Gluxe and I LOVE them both.  Uppababy has great customer service also.

• Options
    I love our MacLaren. It folds up pretty small, is lightweight, but is also very sturdy.

• Options
    We love our Britax B-agile for traveling. I can carry baby, and do stroller with the other hand. The fold is fabulously easy.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"