March 2012 Moms
Options

Strange

So last year I saw a ball of light on the baby monitor, twice. Everyone kind of side eyes me and said it was probably dust. Whatever, I knew what I saw. Last night DH was upstairs and the kids and I were in the family room. I always record DS throughout the day, he is a ham. So as I'm recording this perfect circle of light came through the door and flew right toward me. I actually captured it in the video! I'm sure some of you will think I'm a whack, but I had to share.
Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Strange

• Options
    I just got shivers! That is so weird!
  • Options
    I want to see the video!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageeyenigh:
    I want to see the video!
  • Options
    Tried posting the video from my phone, let me know if it worked or not.
  • Options
    imagemrscjmb9410:

imageMrs MoJoRisin:
    Tried posting the video from my phone, let me know of it worked or not.

it worked.

THAT ORB OF LIGHT IS SO WEIRD AND CREEPY. 

Not dust, right!!!?
  • Options
    I was in the basement, so no car lights lol. My father died three years ago, I prefer to just believe it his him, bc of I think it is anyone or anything else, we are moving lol. Saturday is his birthday and Sunday is Fathers Day so I have definitely been thinking of him a lot.
  • Options
    WipzWipz member
    Totally don't think you are whack... we've had similar on our security cam..only in the bedroom and only over where the crib is. 

This is not my first experience so not that worried, LO was a bit freaked out in the beginning and hated being in his crib but he is fine now. My attitude is I am fine with"visitors" as long as they play nicely :)  
  • Options
    I absolutely feel it's harmless, so I never would actually move! Don't know why but I feel spirits are drawn to me, especially in dreams.

• Options
    imagekbruington:
    Whoa, pretty creepy and awesome!
    About a month ago I was downstairs and heard creaking and what sounded like someone walking in DS's room directly above me and I happened to have the monitor in my hand at the time so I froze, and looked in the monitor and sawnbsp;a bignbsp;ball of light go right past the monitor. I was so scared I couldn't move!
    I totally believe in all that supernatural stuff.....

That's what I saw on the monitor also, a ball of light.
  • Options
    That would freak me out.  Completely and totally.  I was considering getting a video monitor for baby #2, but now I'm totally second-guessing that.  I don't know how I would handle it if I saw something like that!  I don't think I could be calm and collected like you are!

• Options
    imagecmsdouglas:
    That would freak me out. nbsp;Completely and totally. nbsp;I was considering getting a video monitor for baby 2, but now I'm totally secondguessing that. nbsp;I don't know how I would handle it if I saw something like that! nbsp;I don't think I could be calm and collected like you are!

I am the type of person that secretly dwells on the question, why are we here? How did we get here? What is the point of all this? So when I see something like this it makes me feel better lol, if that makes sense!
  • Options
    I would title the post "creepy."  I'm glad you are able to think of something nice, like your dad.  I am sure if I saw that I would freak out.  Along the lines of supernatural, at two totally different points in my life my mom told me about how she thought she saw a ghost when she was a kid and then my aunt told about when she thought she saw a spirit with the same description on the one my mom saw.  So, who knows.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Why can't I see the video but everyone else can? Your ghost is finicky!

• Options
    imageeyenigh:
    Why can't I see the video but everyone else can? Your ghost is finicky!
    Sorry! I took the link out after a while. I never post pics or videos, personal preference. I felt like I was exploiting the ghost, lol.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"