Inland Empire Babies
Options

Rancho Springs or Loma Linda Murrieta?

Any opinions?  I have the option to deliver at either but I would love to hear some first hand reviews, especially for Loma Linda.

Thanks! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Rancho Springs or Loma Linda Murrieta?

• Options
    I delivered DS2 at Loma Linda and I loved it!!!! The room was HUGE! Fit at least 20 ppl comfortably with DS2! They just redid their birthing unit less than 10 years ago I want to say. Also if your BFing that IS the place to be!!!! They are so loving and caring and helpe me nurse DS2. One of my favorite parts is ringing the delivery bell when you move from the delivery unit to the regular room. I am delivering this next one at Loma Linda as well! Good luck on your search and I hope I helped a little!
  • Options
    I had a fantastic experience at Rancho Springs. All the rooms are private and the Nursing staff was very attentive. The presence of Rady's running the Level II NICU was also comforting, especially since my girls needed it. I was so glad they didn't have to go all the way to San Diego.

TTC since May 2006. After 3 failed Clomid cycles, 2 failed Injectibles/IUIs, 2 failed IVFs and 1 failed FET, we moved on to adoption! 

Last ditch FET resulted in BFP, and identical twin girls!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageGreeneyedblond:
    I delivered DS2 at Loma Linda and I loved it!!!! The room was HUGE! Fit at least 20 ppl comfortably with DS2! They just redid their birthing unit less than 10 years ago I want to say. Also if your BFing that IS the place to be!!!! They are so loving and caring and helpe me nurse DS2. One of my favorite parts is ringing the delivery bell when you move from the delivery unit to the regular room. I am delivering this next one at Loma Linda as well! Good luck on your search and I hope I helped a little!

I think the OP is referring to the Loma Linda that opened a couple years ago in Murrieta, not the original hospital.

TTC since May 2006. After 3 failed Clomid cycles, 2 failed Injectibles/IUIs, 2 failed IVFs and 1 failed FET, we moved on to adoption! 

Last ditch FET resulted in BFP, and identical twin girls!

• Options

I also have the choice of delivering at one of the two. I'm going to deliver at Loma Linda Murrieta. I've heard nothing but good things about the new hospital and although I've also heard good about RS I have personally experianced bad ones. The only "big" difference between the two is Loma Linda does not have a NICU although if you do happen to need it the hospital is right down the street and you will be transported w/ baby if need be or they will airship you and baby to another Loma Linda Hosp where they have NICU.

Either way is good but I know I feel more comfortable with LL

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"