December 2011 Moms

CDers, a poll

The user and all related content has been deleted.

Re: CDers, a poll

• -T--T- member

1. We only have Kawaii, so I'd say Kawaii!

2. He can... but I don't think he ever has.

3. Can't help you there. I didn't use AIO's when he was that little.

4. Full time

5. N/A but if it did, I would probably send 1 for every 2 hours just to be on the safe side. 

• ccip82ccip82 member
    1. What is your all time favourite diaper?
    Bumgenuis Freetimes
    2. Can DH wash a load of diapers and fold them, start to finish?
    Yes :)
    3. Any recs for a newborn AIO?
    No, I still have a whole ton of disposables leftover from DD. I am planning on Cding when baby #2 is out of the newborn phase.
    4. Do you use them all the time or part time?
    Part time

________________________________________________________________________________________________

sibling love  

• Loading the player...
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • 1. BG elementals
    2. Heck no. He does not touch any laundry.
    3. Xs BG or tots bots tiny fit. Hate NB grovias

4. We use disposable at night since 10 months

5. N/a

TTC#1 for 19 months with PCOS and MFI IUI#3 + injectables = BFP!!!!  Beta#1-134(13dpiui) Beta #2-392(15dpiui) 
    #1 born December 2011
    TTC#2 - Beta #1 -51@10dpo Beta#2 -1353 @16dpo
    #2 born May 2013
    TTC # 3 June 2014 BFP 12-1-14
    #3 born August 2015 
    #4!!!!!!! due June 2017 
  • 1. Blueberry pockets or BG 4.0

2. He's seen me do it often enough that he probably could, but he never actually has.

3. I didn't use NB CD's, but a friend of mine swears by Tots Bots Teeny Fit. I've heard good things about Swaddlebees Newborn Simplex as well.

4. All the time. Even on most vacations.

5. n/a, but I'd probably send enough to change every 2 hours plus a backup. 

OHM born 12/16/11, BAM born 1/10/14, mmc 06/30/15
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • 1.  BG 4.0, thirties pocket aren't a bad second runner up

2. No can't even manage to stuff a clean diaper Sad

3. We used mainly prefolds during NB with imse vimse premmie cover cause G was TINY and nothing else would even come close to fitting.  Once he got a little bigger like 7-8 lbs the Grovia worked for us, but they have be closed very well so that they are tight at the legs or they were leak central, but once I learned that they were great.  The thirsties pockets worked well too, they have a size 1 that when snapped down to smallest size started to fit around 9lbs. 

4. Only at night now

5. N/A due to above

TTC#1 May 2009- July 2010 on our own with no luck

Started with RE in August 2010, dx with unexplained IF and then finally our 3rd IUI cycle using Follistim and Trigger resulted in our wonderful little man.  Born 12/2/11

TTC#2 Never really prevented, but were careful early on as Dr. reccomended

Surprise BFP 12/16/13, started progesterone immediately as first numbers came back low, but betas were good.  Progesterone wasnt enough. Natural MC 12/24/13.

Back with RE as of January 2014...

5/27/14- Chemical Pregnancy :(

April 2015 IVF#1

5/13/15- BFP, please stick LO!

Oh and I'm a major Harry Potter Nerd :)

Silly mugglesimage

• RicolaRicola member

imagemtb21:

1. What is your all time favourite diaper? BG Freetimes

2. Can DH wash a load of diapers and fold them, start to finish? He could, but I would probably do them over. ;-)

3. Any recs for a newborn AIO? No, sorry. We started CD at 6 months.

4. Do you use them all the time or part time? CD's during the day, Huggies overnight at nighttime

5. If you send them to daycare, how many per day or hour do you send? n/a

DS born 12/2011
    DD born 03/2014

• 1, Sunbabies, not the best quality. but fit and absorption are fantastic

2, Yes, although I wouldn't trust that all the liners would be stuffed into the correct diaper, but they would work LOL

3, I only used one size with DS which I didn't start using until about 9-10 weeks, but I am planning to use the Alva and Kawaii pocked newborn diapers this time around.

4, Full-Time here

5, DS is not in daycare.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Diagnosed with Anti little c antibodies. DS1 7.11.11 - Anaemia and Jaundice. 10 days in the NICU, 1 exchange transfusion and 4 blood transfusions. DS2 29.8.13 - Anaemia 7 days in the NICU and 1 exchange transfusion. Both are now happy and healthy. 

• ebd08ebd08 member

1.  After trying a couple different types, I prefer Flips during the day and Kawaiis at night.

2.  Ha!  Haha!  Hahahahahahahahaha!  (No.)

3.  I personally think the newborn-sized CDs are a waste of money since they're in them for so short a time.  We used disposables until Eli could fit into the one-sized CDs.

4.  All the time

5.  Agree about 1 diaper per every 2 hours.  I send 5 to daycare - with a wet bag. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • 1. BG FreeTime

2. Absolutely, he can and frequently has

3. I think we had a few Lil Joey's that i FLUVED.

4. We used cloth exclusively until DS was around 11 months, when we started using 'sposies outside the house. DS started daycare around 15 months and they do not use cloth without a doctor's note. We decided to keep the cloth at home.

5. If we sent them to daycare, we'd send one for every hour he'd be there, plus 2-3 extra just in case.

~ Married 10.30.04 ~
    DS1 born 12.31.11 ~ DS2 born 2.4.14

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• 1. What is your all time favourite diaper? Tots bots easy fits (we only have 1) and Blueberry pockets. 2. Can DH wash a load of diapers and fold them, start to finish? Hasn't touched them. Isn't into CD at all so I do it all. 3. Any recs for a newborn AIO? Nope - didn't start until DS was older. 4. Do you use them all the time or part time? Part-time only on the weekends when we are at our cabin. Sounds random but I can never get them smelling good at home in the HE washer. I've tried so many different things and nothing works. At our cabin we have the non-HE washer and it works great. But at night we use Huggies Overnights, because DS leaks through everything. 5. If you send them to daycare, how many per day or hour do you send? We have a home daycare and she said she would NOT CD. Bummer, but it's on our next door neighbor so it's about convenience.

• 1. What is your all time favourite diaper?
    Kawaii by far. I keep trying different, more expensive, brands expecting to be wildly impressed. DS is about 30lbs and Kawaiis fit him the best and still has some room to grow.

2. Can DH wash a load of diapers and fold them, start to finish?

Yes. He's actually more on top of the washing than I am. I'm more in charge of the stuffing and folding. He WILL do it (like recently I've been sick so he's done it) but he complains his hands are too big to stuff...whatever. ;)

3. Any recs for a newborn AIO?

I'm reading others advice here. We didn't CD in the newborn phase but might in the future.

4. Do you use them all the time or part time?

We started out doing part time but somehow drifted into full time. I ran out of disposables probably 3 months ago and haven't stopped to buy any more since. I do like having some on hand in case we take him to a babysitter.

5. If you send them to daycare, how many per day or hour do you send?

n/a

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"