July 2013 Moms
Options

Are my eyes still in my head??

So I?m talking weather with my coworker and she and I were talking about how miserable this 95 degree heat was going to be. CoIRKER chimes in ?yeah I had to go through the whole summer with Matthew. It?s awful.? Yeah because it?s totes the same with your NOVEMBER baby. I didn?t think my eyes would stay in my head they rolled so hard.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers

I lost my angels 07/2010, 04/2017, 10/2017

Meimsx no more

Re: Are my eyes still in my head??

• Options
    imagemeimsx:
    So Im talking weather with my coworker and she and I
    were talking about how miserable this 95 degree heat was going to be.nbsp;CoIRKER chimes
    in yeah I had to go through the whole summer with Matthew. Its awful. Yeah
    because its totes the same with your NOVEMBER baby. I didnt think my eyes
    would stay in my head they rolled so hard.

To be fair, I went through the hottest summer on record here when pregnant with DD [October baby]. While its not the same, it was no picnic either.

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    By hottest I mean 110 in the shade!

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Some people have to make everything about how tough they have it, haha! Just smile and roll your eyes when she's not looking!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Pool time makes it so much better but I am starting to get nervous going in the pool because I feel like everyone is waiting for my water to break in the pool. It is a little nerve wracking. And after baby is born you can't go in the pool either so there is no escaping the heat. I am so thankful for AC.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options

I'm actually preferring having a baby at the end of June vs. September.  Yes it sucks to be big as a house in June but I'm glad I don't have to endure an entire summer of swamp crotch again!  I wore a lot of dresses and skirts to stay cool my last pregnancy and wound up with awful chafing around my bits. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Oh and he was a LATE November baby. As in he shares his birthday with Thanksgiving sometimes. So we're looking at not even twenty weeks until July.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers

Meimsx no more
  • Options
    imagemeimsx:

Oh and he was a LATE November baby. As in he shares his birthday with Thanksgiving sometimes. So we're looking at not even twenty weeks until July.

lol definitely not the same.  

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

• Options
    CJ086CJ086 member

imagemeimsx:
    So I?m talking weather with my coworker and she and I were talking about how miserable this 95 degree heat was going to be. CoIRKER chimes in ?yeah I had to go through the whole summer with Matthew. It?s awful.? Yeah because it?s totes the same with your NOVEMBER baby. I didn?t think my eyes would stay in my head they rolled so hard.

I am so sorry you had to hear that crap too.  Some people are so thoughtless and believe that their experience is the only one out there and no one could possibly ever have it any worse than them. I thought my head was going to explode when I had to listen to it.  My ever annoying useless waste of space of a stepmother seems to think that she has done the same thing as me.  Just to be the center of attention/have a story to out do anyone around her; when she was pregnant with her daughter she was just "absolutely miserable and so hot all summer". Her daughter was born at the END of November, my son is due at the END  of July, how those two situations are "exactly the same" is beyond my level of comprehension.  We essentially have 3 months of summer up here and only July and August are really hot.  By September there is frost on the ground and snow flying by October.  She went on and on for a good ten minutes about knowing exactly how I feel and she can so relate, I finally had enough and in the sweetest voice I could muster just clapped at her and said, "yay we have been through the SAME thing aren't we just AWESOME?!" It may have been a bit over the top response but it was that or just start smacking the stupid out of her.  At least it shut her up, regardless of how silly it made me look.

photo 0828131617b_zps9ddbb9a9.jpg

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Options
    This is he same coirker that makes everything about her (friends pregnancy announcement? Yep its about her. Me having a boy? Yep it's about her.) So I shouldn't be surprised. I'm just looking forward to not seeing her for 9 weeks.

Meimsx no more
  • Options
    imagemeimsx:
    This is he same coirker that makes everything about her friends pregnancy announcement? Yep its about her. Me having a boy? Yep it's about her. Sonbsp;I shouldn't be surprised. I'm just looking forward to not seeing her for 9 weeks.

Ugh! She sounds super annoying. Congrats in keeping your eyes in your head
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    My first born was due October 19th, but I went two weeks overdue with him. Anyways I live in FL and October can have somewhat okay days (meaning like 80's) and days in the mid 90s with really high humidity that makes the feel like temp way higher. So that really was harded for me living in FL then this pregnancy will be. Don't get me wrong, I took our dog out this morning and thought all kinds of nasty words about my poor dog since it was his fault I was outside, and I felt like I was going to die from the heat. Our summer starts in like April. I swear May was as hot as July and August get this year. But still I know it would be even worse if I had to make it to October. The best time here to have a baby is like February. My second was born then, so I was just starting to really pop out when November hit and the weather becomes bearable here again. But I'll be having my girl no later then two and a half weeks from now, so I do feel for the Moms that have to make it through the end of July. I am however to planning on staying home alot this summer as I don't think taking a baby out in the brutal heat for very long is wise.

baby #1 boy 11.1.02 baby #2 boy 2.25.04 baby #3 girl 6.28.13 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker my blog
  • Options
    imagePrimRoseMama:
    imagemeimsx:
    So Im talking weather with my coworker and she and I
    were talking about how miserable this 95 degree heat was going to be.nbsp;CoIRKER chimes
    in yeah I had to go through the whole summer with Matthew. Its awful. Yeah
    because its totes the same with your NOVEMBER baby. I didnt think my eyes
    would stay in my head they rolled so hard.

To be fair, I went through the hottest summer on record here when pregnant with DD [October baby]. While its not the same, it was no picnic either.

I was pregnant with li at the same time prim was with her DD and honestly, this is easier.
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickersPitaPata Cat tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"