New York Babies

Any Staten Island moms on here?

New here. Just wondering if there's any other local gals on here.

Re: Any Staten Island moms on here?

• Loading the player...
  • imageLove My Lil Princess 509:
    Nice to meet you [:]

You too
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Me too. Adopting a newborn in July.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Are you ladies from the north or south shore? Hello to my bk lady too lol. I grew up being in bk all the time .

Any of you ladies recommend a newborn photographer by any chance?
  • Hi I'm originally from Bensonhurst now here on SI and I just booked a maternity and new born shoot with sweet pea photographer she's in Great Kills but is traveling to us for both and we are in weaterleigh. She does great work and affordable
    imageLove My Lil Princess 509:
    Are you ladies from the north or south shore? Hello to my bk lady too lol. I grew up being in bk all the time .

Any of you ladies recommend a newborn photographer by any chance?
    I can't wait to marry my best friend Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm in SI and gonna be a first time
    Mom in November
    I can't wait to marry my best friend Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Hi from SI too. Can you guys recommend a good ob?
  • imageConcetta17:
    Hi from SI too. Can you guys recommend a good ob?

Dr. Carol Russell delivered DD. I can't say enough wonderful things about her. Appointments were always on time. She is incredibly personable. She really made delivery a good experience.

And to the person who asked about photography: we used Ashleigh B photography. She came to us, was really reasonably priced, and gave us TONS of beautiful photos.
    image">

image"">
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
  • imageConcetta17:
    Hi from SI too. Can you guys recommend a good ob?

Dr. Carol Russell delivered DD. I can't say enough wonderful things about her. Appointments were always on time. She is incredibly personable. She really made delivery a good experience.

And to the person who asked about photography: we used Ashleigh B photography. She came to us, was really reasonably priced, and gave us TONS of beautiful photos.
    image">

image"">
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
  • Sorry this is late.
    Newborn photographer, we used Custom Digital Images. She was great with our dd and was very patient.
    As for OB, I went with Dr Durgam. He was very good and listened to what I wanted.

Oh, and I'm North Shore :)
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Im a SI mom...just had my son March 12
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"