Los Angeles Babies

Prenatal Yoga in Pasadena?

Pasadena ladies...anyone know of a good yoga place that offers Prenatal classes?

Thanks

Re: Prenatal Yoga in Pasadena?

• WundaBar is in Pasadena.  They have a special going on.  Click on link.

https://email.thebump.com/servlet/formlink/f?ImuiQWTTUVX1LLKXVP

• Yoga house in pasadena are really fun, reasonable hours for the working lades really help too.
  • Loading the player...
  • awesome - thanks! i'll be sure to check it out.
  • imageMichelleApple:
    Yoga house in pasadena are really fun, reasonable hours for the working lades really help too.

Yes! I go to Jill's classes and really enjoy them. WundaBar looks intense! If you are looking for a workout, then Jill's class isn't for you - she leads us through various deep stretches and postures to help alleviate pregnancy pains and prepare us for birth. I leave feeling relaxed and centered.

YogaHouse is pretty much the only place in my area that offers a couple prenatal classes after 5 pm - I guess they all assume we are stay at home moms.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I have just been researching the same thing all morning and was even planning on trying out the 12:30 at yoga house today, but (even though I am nearly 30 weeks) I was too nauseated to go so will have to wait for the next one.

I tried out the pre-natal swim class at Rosebowl Aquatic Center the other day, and it was nice. It wasn't the most intense workout, but it felt good to be in the water.  

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Thanks - it seems like there are not a lot of places in Pasadena...I need to check the yoga house out! wow - cool on the rosebowl - do you have any info on that or their site with schedule of classes? Thanks!
  • Thanks! I'll be sure to check it out. I agree, the WundaBar doesnt look like my cup of tea! Wish there were more places in Pasadena.. :(
  • Mission Street Yoga in South Pasadena has prenatal classes in the morning as well as the evening.
  • Taking the aqua prenatal class too! I love it. It was beautiful today. I'm 20 weeks along and plan on attending until I deliver. Classes are Monday Wednesday Friday at 12:30 at the rose bowl aquatic center. Classes are one hour long. It is a great workout! Many friendly moms too. I think there was maybe 23 mamas in today's class. : they also have a Facebook page too.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"