Trying to Get Pregnant

Im back! (Reintro)

How is everyone doing?

It's been a while since I was in here last. Not sure if anyone I used to see on here is here anymore.

My name is Andrea. I married my DH last May and have been trying for a little over a year for a little one and so far no l luck. I met DH in the 6th grade (made fun of him but had a huge crush the whole time lol). We reconnected on facebook and 3 months after we started seeing each other (several trips from Kentucky to Ohio/Michigan) he moved about 350 miles to be with me so I knew he was a keeper. We had our dream wedding at my aunt and uncles farm in NW Ohio and I am completely blessed to have him in my life. He is by far my better half. I think he saved me from myself and he says the same.

I'm not entirely sure about any issues I may have. Early menopause runs in my family (AF stopped with my mom at my age, 26 and menopause set in, in her early 40`s). I'm already experiencing irregular cycles (anywhere between 38-60 days if not longer). I was on BC for a few years to regulate my cycles and to help with cramps and flow.

I called today and scheduled an appointment with an ob/gyn to get testing done. My appointment is July 9th. Hopefully we can get the ball rolling. A friend of mine had fertility issues and tried for 4 years and she's now pregnant. Another friend of mine had fertility issues as well and she gave birth to twins in March. I have faith that it will happen in time.

For now, I'll be a great wife and mommy to my cat and dog lol. 

27 y/o - Dx with PCOS 7/10/13 - Started on Metformin 8/26/13.

BFP - 11/19/13      EDD - 7/18/14

Anniversary 

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Im back! (Reintro)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"