March 2013 Moms
Options

Tummy Time Victory!

DS hasn't been breaking down into a screaming mess over tummy time lately! He actually seemed to enjoy it the past couple times!

Re: Tummy Time Victory!

• Options
    Jealous! My little guy is starting to tolerate things for longer, but tummy time still doesn't sit well with him.
  • Options

It just might be another phase though. He actually went from being ok with tummy time and rolling to his back by 3 weeks, to just lying there with his face in the floor and crying. That progressed back to lifting his head again, but then screaming after a minute or two. And today he actually smiled during it.

He also used to like looking up at the lights and such on his playmat, but lately just looks away when I turn it on. He just likes to change things on me everyday. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Mine doesn't seem to like to be flat on her tummy but she giggles and babbles when she does tummy time in the Boppy!
  • Options

Mine will only do modified tummy time.

• Options
    That's awesome! With my LO I just kept at it and she learned to accept it, even enjoy it.  The trick is to get down there with them and offer a fave toy or mirror, and to make sure you're doing TT at their most content time of day.  And don't get discouraged b/c sometimes it does take patience.  If you need some help, this site offers tips: https://bit.ly/YDanN1

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"