Houston Babies

Tomball Area

Hello! We are fairly new to the Houston area (live in Tomball, but closer to Spring/Champion Forest area). We are expecting our 1st child (baby BOY!) in April 2013. Just wondering if there are any other moms to be in this area?!?!

Would love to make new friends!

imageimage

Re: Tomball Area

• Hola!

Welcome to Houston. My husband and I are closer to 45. We just had ours a month ago and are finding that since all of our friends are childless or have their kid every other weekend, that we're getting left out of a lot of their activities, i.e., a text Thursday night inviting us to drive up to Austin for the weekend. We'd like to hang out with people with babies/young kids and do more child friendly activities.

**sigh** We've gotten old. 

• Congrats on your new addition! We have a small group of friends and are the only married couple. We are also the only ones expecting. It definitely makes it hard when you get calls/messages about hanging out and you can't go (due to environment/health).

imageimage

• Loading the player...
  • I live in Spring. I''m due in August. And we've only lived in TX for a couple of years. Would love to make some new friends, too! 
  • Hi! Congrats. Im not a mom to be but We are also new to the area. Im probably a little older than yall, had our son later in life, so enjoying being a stay at home mom. Would like to make friends, too.  We have a two yr. old. Oh.... I'm looking for a pediatrician in the area if you've heard of one or anyone reading this can recommend one :)  much appreciated.

• I'm in the Spring/Champions area, too, and would love to get to know people.
    IF DX: DOR & Fragile X pre-mutation carrier
    2011: FSH 13.3 & E 99; AMH 0.54 2nd FSH 6.2 E 40's AFC: 8
    BFP from Clomid/IUI ~ Pre-e and IUGR during pregnancy ~ DS born 9/4/12
    Feb./March 2013: AMH less than 0.16 (undectable) and AFC = 4;
    BFP from supps ~ DS#2 due May 2014

May 2014 January Siggy Challenge:
  • imageIGomez011:

Hi! Congrats. Im not a mom to be but We are also new to the area. Im probably a little older than yall, had our son later in life, so enjoying being a stay at home mom. Would like to make friends, too.  We have a two yr. old. Oh.... I'm looking for a pediatrician in the area if you've heard of one or anyone reading this can recommend one :)  much appreciated.

Dr. Pope. I've been to several and he is my favorite.
    IF DX: DOR & Fragile X pre-mutation carrier
    2011: FSH 13.3 & E 99; AMH 0.54 2nd FSH 6.2 E 40's AFC: 8
    BFP from Clomid/IUI ~ Pre-e and IUGR during pregnancy ~ DS born 9/4/12
    Feb./March 2013: AMH less than 0.16 (undectable) and AFC = 4;
    BFP from supps ~ DS#2 due May 2014

May 2014 January Siggy Challenge:
  • I run the Baby Boot Camp in the Champions area. We are a great place to meet other moms. We workout and socialize.

If you would like info about class or the private board email me:

charlotte.lunsford@babybootcamp.com

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Welcome! We are in the Tomball/Spring area as welll, though have lived here almost all of our lives. We are expecting our first baby in June 2013 and it's a boy! Would love to make some new friends!

BabyName Ticker Married September 4, 2010 First IVF Cycle January 2012 - Success! Twin Boys due Sept 2012! March 2012 - lost our boys within a week of eachother October 2012 - Surprise! Pregnant naturally! Due June 2013. It's a boy!
  • I am also in the Spring/Tomball area. Expecting a boy in July!
  • Hey, I live very close to you and I am entering my second trimester, me and the hubby are wanting to  make new friends.. Let me know if is something yall are interested in. PS. I live on 2920 and Kuykendahl.
  • Sure! We could get together! I have a 2 month old baby boy! I definitely would love to make new friends :) my # is (859) 312-0251

imageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"