New Jersey Babies

Hall Rental

Since our families do not live close to North Jersey, I wanted to locate rental halls to suggest for a future baby shower. I hate putting all of the planning on them.

So ideas on a large space that would allow us to bring our own food in North Jersey?

Re: Hall Rental

• Where in North Jersey?  You could do an Elks Lodge or Knights of Columbus type place.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • AFIIAFII member
    Anywhere really... The area is fairly equidistant from both families. I'm in Bergen but we can go as west as Morris county too. If its the right place, I won't be picky. I'm gonna start looking into those options though. I'd rather be the bad guy that makes people come closer to me then have either family feel like they need to make the trip to the other family.
  • Loading the player...
  • I've been to a bunch of events at The Elks Club in Westwood and I've helped run a few at the Elks in New Milford.  Both have been lovely rooms.  My brother has used the Knights of Columbus in New Milford a few times, as well and it's always been a good space.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • AFIIAFII member
    Thanks! I'll look into both locations!
  • What r u looking to spend? 

How many ppl r u having?

• I had originally planned my daughter's birthday in the park but it was going to rain so I started looking at halls last minute. I came across the Women's Club in Englewood (they have extensive pictures online) and it looked really nice. Of course it was booked being so last minute. They suggested the Women's Club in Paramus or Ridgewood.  

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers image image
  • AFIIAFII member
    Oh, good call! Thanks!

Don't have a price range, but I expect a large number of people. I have a huge family.
  • I've been to Woman's Club in Paramus, Elks Club in Paramus, Knights of Columbus in River Edge, And Elks Club in New Milford. All are great locations. The only one with not so great parking is the KOC in River Edge but the room sizes are great.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • AFIIAFII member
    Thanks! I'll contact those today!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"