June 2012 Moms

Birthday party today

We has Elise's birthday party today... 25 plus family members. I am exhausted. I am just getting my second tri energy back but this took a lot out of me. I want to call in sick tomorrow I feel as swollen!

On the bright side it was a perfect day, Elise's dress was gorgeous, and everyone had fun. She got the little tykes sand and water table and loved the sand so much. I am glad this only comes once a year though! And a glass of wine def would have helped!

How did everyone else's parties go... I thinks there were a few this weekend, too?

Re: Birthday party today

• Fun! Happy birthday to your DD.  We had our party yesterday. It was small, just some family & a few friends. We grilled out & had cake. Even thought it was small it was still tiring hosting my parents & inlaws for the weekend. I did enjoy a few beers though!
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Ds's party was yesterday. we only had 15 people but it was still exausting setting up, cooking, then cleaning up everything. DS got a tricycle and clothes from us, lots of toys, clothes and a LOT of money/gifcards from everyone else. I think we will be getting a water table and kids picnic table with the money.
  • Loading the player...
  • SigirSigir member

Birthday Girl! 

photo cae05aed-da17-44f3-96d6-cfb5c03abb25.jpg" alt="" border="" hspace="" vspace="" width="" height="" align="" title="undefined" onmouseover="undefined" onmouseout="undefined" />

• SigirSigir member
    imagephoto DSC_0389.jpg" alt="" border="" hspace="" vspace="" width="" height="" align="" title="undefined" onmouseover="undefined" onmouseout="undefined" />
  • Omg! She is so cute!!! Looks like she had so much fun!!
  • Oh goodness! She is so adorable! I am glad she had a great party. I would call in sick :P
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Aw she is so cute! Glad she had a good time at her party.

Hope you get to relax tonight!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    •  Aww cute! Happy birthday!
    • We had ours yesterday.  It went well.  There were about 30 friends & family.  My not-so-good napper didn't take his morning nap -- the one thing I really wanted.  I wished I could have helped him get to sleep, but I had to be at the park 2 hours early to save a good spot.  The party was at 11a, & he started to meltdown around 1230.  He was a trooper.  My other son was great, because he napped & is more social than his brother.

I, too, was completely exhausted.  Still am!  My father-in-law stayed with us & offered to babysit so my DH & I could have a night out.  Boy it was hard for both of us to go out, but we took advantage & got some drinks.  We deserved it.  Needless to say, we were in bed by 9 :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

AnniversaryBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    • Super cute pictures! Jack's party was today. It was exhausting, but lots of fun! And you could hardly see his hurt lip! I will try to get some pictures up tomorrow.
      BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    • SigirSigir member
      imageamex0107:
      We had ours yesterday.nbsp; It went well.nbsp; There were about 30 friends amp; family.nbsp; My notsogood napper didn't take his morning nap the one thing I really wanted.nbsp; I wished I could have helped him get to sleep, but I had to be at the park 2 hours early to save a good spot.nbsp; The party was at 11a, amp; he started to meltdown around 1230.nbsp; He was a trooper.nbsp; My other son was great, because he napped amp; is more social than his brother.I, too, was completely exhausted.nbsp; Still am!nbsp; My fatherinlaw stayed with us amp; offered to babysit so my DH amp; I could have a night out.nbsp; Boy it was hard for both of us to go out, but we took advantage amp; got some drinks.nbsp; We deserved it.nbsp; Needless to say, we were in bed by 9 :

The most important part of my day yesterday was getting her to nap by 11. Not accomplished but I got her down by 1145 an she slept for two hours, which was enough thankfully. I am glad your party worked out even without a nap. I would have been a wreck!

This discussion has been closed.
    Choose Another Board
    Search Boards
    "
    "