Colorado Babies
Options

New to Lone Tree area...Bored!!

Hi, I am new to the area of Lone Tree, and expecting our first on or around August 8th. I am already off work and very bored!! Looking for stay at home soon to be mommies to hang out with.Please help!! LOL

Re: New to Lone Tree area...Bored!!

• Options

I'm responding because I don't want you to feel ignored ;)

I'm not a mommy yet though :( still working on that.

I hope you find some mommy friends soon.

• Options

Helllo, that was so sweet to respond! Good luck with the baby making :-) Are you in the Lone Tree area??

Michele

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Hey! My husband and I just moved here from Tallahassee, FL. I'm not sure where the lone tree area is however we are in the Broomfield/ Westminster area. I am due on October 3rd. Not super far off from yours. I also have a lot of new found free time on my hands and would love a new mom to be friend! Where did y'all move from? What do you like to do for fun or as a hobby of yours?? 

• Options

Hi, 

Welcome to Colorado!! What a difference between FL, Im sure you will love it here. We live on the other side of town about 40 minutes from you, not too far . We moved from Vegas, although we are from Orange County CA, its been an adjustment for me, not used to the cold.. So are you having a boy or girl? I am always up to making new friends. I am really into fitness, although I have not been able to do anything since March :( Due to a high risk pregnancy! I would love to get a coffe or grab lunch. I am up for anything that gets me out of the house! Michele 

• Options
    Very nice! My extended family all live in the Sacramento area. It's always nice to visit the other coast from time to time. The adjustment from FL to here has been dramatic and somewhat stressful but I'm falling in love with it evermore. We are having a little boy. Still haven't compromised on any names though. haha And we don't have to do anything active. Coffee or lunch sounds great! I'm always hungry. Lol. 
  • Options
    So, If you around next week, lets try and get together. We could meet halway! Here is my email msrizz95@aol.com and my first name is Michele. I look forward to hearing from you. 
  • Options

Hey,

I live in lone tree. I'm not a stay at home mommy, but I work from home sometimes so i'm here quite often.. I have a 3 year old son who absolutely loves babies. I don't really have friends who live out this way so it would be nice to get to know someone in the area! 

• Options
    I'm moving to Lone Tree this coming Tuesday. My little girl will be here soon. I'm hoping today! My life should settle down soon and I'll be ready to get out and about.
    I'll be staying home and adjusting to being a SAHM. Looking forward to it! Would love a walking buddy!
  • Options

Hey,

I would love to get together, unfortunately on friday the 7th I got put in the hospital on bed rest for the next 4 weeks ;( So hopefully after my little man arrives (July 8th) is the date we are shooting for, we can get together. It would be nice to have a friend close by! My name is Michel,  I look forward to hearing from you. 

• Options
    mck37mck37 member

Hi, 

I just happened upon your message in the CO boards, and noticed you might be giving birth a little early.  I have a 19 month old who was born (unexpectedly!) 5 weeks early, and while everything turned out perfectly in the end, she spent a little extra time in the hospital that was stressful to me as a first time mom.  I hope everything goes splendidly for you, but if you need someone to chat with about any of it, you can message me back.  None of my friends had been through that type of experience before, and that made it a little more challenging for me, I think :)

Best of luck to you, Megan 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"