June 2012 Moms

Fit Mama Friday

Thinking about changing the format a little bit so it is similar to other boards. It seems to be a streamlined way to do it. Let me know if you prefer this or just our regular check-in style.

Goal weight:

Current:

Week's Progress:

Also, would you be interested in having a weekly fitness challenge? 

Re: Fit Mama Friday

• imageunaveragejane:
    Thinking about changing the format a little bit so it is similar to other boards. It seems to be a streamlined way to do it. Let me know if you prefer this or just our regular checkin style.Goal weight: 123 lbs

Current: 131 lbs

Week's Progress: I was 131 two weeks ago, but as I had suspected I might, I gained two lbs back. I'm on the wagon again this week, and I have relost those stupid two lbs.

Also, would you be interested in having a weekly fitness challenge?

YES! I'm not really familiar with other fit Friday threads on other boards. What is a typical weekly fitness challenge like?

nbsp;
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Goal weight: 120

Current: 119

Progress: Terrible, I did not exercise once this week. I've met my goal weight but I really want abs. I posted a picture on the CS board a few days ago. My belly is flat but I have never had those cuts and I've never worked out so hard as I did to lose the baby weight. I know I can get them if I could just stay motivated.
  • Loading the player...
  • Goal weight- Somewhere between 150 or 155

Current weight- 162

Weeks progress-  I lost 2.8 lbs this week.. Weighed in at Weight Watchers this morning.  This week I hit 20lbs in 8 weeks :)  I am VERY happy!  I need to up the workout but I also need to get better at eating veggies :(

I"d love somewhere that I have to hold myself accountable!  This format works :)

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageegannon979:

Goal weight- Somewhere between 150 or 155

Current weight- 162

Weeks progress-  I lost 2.8 lbs this week.. Weighed in at Weight Watchers this morning.  This week I hit 20lbs in 8 weeks :)  I am VERY happy!  I need to up the workout but I also need to get better at eating veggies :(

I"d love somewhere that I have to hold myself accountable!  This format works :)

I am signed up for WW online. I should use it! This motivated me! 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • imagealizabethanne:
    imageegannon979:

Current weight- 162

I have both online and I can go in person and it's been so great and easy :)  There are tons of online resources (even pinterest has WW recipes now!)  Wishing you the best :) 

• imageegannon979:
    imagealizabethanne:
    imageegannon979:

Current weight- 162

I have both online and I can go in person and it's been so great and easy :)  There are tons of online resources (even pinterest has WW recipes now!)  Wishing you the best :) 

Thanks! And congrats on your amazing progress! :) 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • imagealizabethanne:
    imageegannon979:
    imagealizabethanne:
    imageegannon979:

Current weight- 162

Thanks! And congrats on your amazing progress! :) 

Thank you so much :)  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"